Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-15-2015, 10:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Bragging about how much money you make on the internet, can you sink any lower?  LOL

I actually have more internet points than him. Just saying.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:06 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I make around $800 a day so maybe you or others should not be afraid to clean the toilets or grease traps. I my case, it worked out quite well.

Do you show up to work in your E-BMW to make your E-$800?

By the way.  Thats either $288,000 or $208,000 per year depending on whether you are saying $800 per day 7 days a week or 5 days.  Either way it's not all that impressive.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Do you show up to work in your E-BMW to make your E-$800?

By the way.  Thats either $288,000 or $208,000 per year depending on whether you are saying $800 per day 7 days a week or 5 days.  Either way it's not all that impressive.

Sorry, you can joke and whine all you like, but if someone wants to attempt to trash my profession, I will counter my profession has made my family very wealthy. If you would like to compare net worth since you feel I am not making enough money, we can do that as well. That is a fact and not an opinion Dino. Funny, I never saw your failed attempt to bash your fellow Steelers fan for his E-Tough guy act.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sorry, you can joke and whine all you like, but if someone wants to attempt to trash my profession, I will counter my profession has made my family very wealthy. If you would like to compare net worth since you feel I am not making enough money, we can do that as well. That is a fact and not an opinion Dino. Funny, I never saw your failed attempt to bash your fellow Steelers fan for his E-Tough guy act.

Sure it is.

I see your pay stub.

And no one on the internet ever lies.

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sorry, you can joke and whine all you like, but if someone wants to attempt to trash my profession, I will counter my profession has made my family very wealthy. If you would like to compare net worth since you feel I am not making enough money, we can do that as well. That is a fact and not an opinion Dino. Funny, I never saw your failed attempt to bash your fellow Steelers fan for his E-Tough guy act.

An interesting point to make considering my post was a response to you saying it was "spot on" that I "take it up the ass" after I, correctly, pointed out that possibly being in physical confrontation is part of my job, or rather it used to be.  So make up your mind, is it ok to mock someone's profession or not?  Or were you simply agreeing with his implied homophobia?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:
Quote:Sorry, you can joke and whine all you like,

What are you talking about?

Quote:but if someone wants to attempt to trash my profession, I will counter my profession has made my family very wealthy.

LOL...Mkay Frances.

Quote:If you would like to compare net worth since you feel I am not making enough money, we can do that as well.

Sure.  You post all of your financial holdings liquid and non liquid and I'll do the same right afterwards.  Do you see how completely stupid you sound.

Quote: That is a fact and not an opinion Dino.

Who?

Quote:Funny, I never saw your failed attempt to bash your fellow Steelers fan for his E-Tough guy act.

Is this you whining about life not being fair Frances?

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Muhaha, you dig the hole deeper with every post.  Why is rfaulk about the only one of you who does this well?  Did Jones"own" being involved in a shooting that crippled a man for life?  It's been stated, but I'll reiterate, if you think William's made an actual death threat on twitter then you are dumber than a sack of hammers.  Personally I'd prefer it if every Steeler stayed off social media all together, but I'm also not an idiot who thinks a "death threat" was made.

Bragging about how much money you make on the internet, can you sink any lower?  LOL

Cool kid, since you don't think the internet is real or anything here on the internet is a threat, I'll be sure to swing out to Cali after the first of the year and paint you on sight.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: You aren't serious?

Paying 12 million dollars seems like facing it...I don't know about you, but 12 million isn't pocket change even for an NFL player.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 01:01 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Cool kid, since you don't think the internet is real or anything here on the internet is a threat, I'll be sure to swing out to Cali after the first of the year and paint you on sight.

Like a French model? 

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 01:01 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Cool kid, since you don't think the internet is real or anything here on the internet is a threat, I'll be sure to swing out to Cali after the first of the year and paint you on sight.

Feel free, although by your definition you just made a death threat.  Fortunately you "made one" to a person who's not a moronic pantswetter and thinks otherwise, so it's all good.

Lastly, don't say Cali, no one says Cali.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: An interesting point to make considering my post was a response to you saying it was "spot on" that I "take it up the ass" after I, correctly, pointed out that possibly being in physical confrontation is part of my job, or rather it used to be.  So make up your mind, is it ok to mock someone's profession or not?  Or were you simply agreeing with his implied homophobia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seVdI6FGjk0
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: you just made a death threat.  

Glad you caught that. Of course you're not smart enough to realize it, it's just the internet..right?

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:02 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Glad you caught that. Of course you're not smart enough to realize it, it's just the internet..right?

That's their defense for Williams, but since you did it, then its a serious matter.. Yea ok.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:02 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Glad you caught that. Of course you're not smart enough to realize it, it's just the internet..right?

(12-15-2015, 03:06 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: That's their defense for Williams, but since you did it, then its a serious matter.. Yea ok.

Cyber bullying has serious real life consequences - liking raging butthurt from people who weren't even cyber bullied. I imagine the PTSD from Williams' post will last 5+ years minimum and the memory of it will literally last your guys' lifetimes.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:06 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: That's their defense for Williams, but since you did it, then its a serious matter.. Yea ok.

It the reality of steeler fans, their players can do NO wrong. Ray Lewis, they crucify, Burfict is a villian, but put either one of those two in a steeler's uniform and they'd lay down their lives to defend them. Suddenly Burfict would be an old school hard nose football player, playing the game the way it was meant to be played. Ray Lewis would be a guy who was never convicted of murder so stop calling him murderer. 

The reality is most steeler fans place more value on that team then any other aspect of life. I truly believe that Ben could come out and openly support ISIS, and their fans would sweep it under the rug as long as he kept winning games. Only other fanbase this screwed up, is the Cowboys. Every other team who I have met fans from moving around and doing radio have the common sense and basic grasp of it's just a game, and a piece of trash human being shouldn't be immune to punishment because he plays for a certain team. That's not to say every fan base doesn't have some knuckle heads who don't get it, but when it comes to the steelers and Cowboys, those fan bases are about 90% blind to anything that happens with their own players. Look at these boards, it's a great example. Not one of them willing to admit Ward was dirty, even though NFL players voted him that way. That's all you need to know about them, so blind that they'll argue against the people who actually know the facts. 

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Cyber bullying has serious real life consequences - liking raging butthurt from people who weren't even cyber bullied. I imagine the PTSD from Williams' post will last 5+ years minimum and the memory of it will literally last your guys' lifetimes.

Wow...such class. Joking about cyber bullying like it's not real. Dude, GTFO. Seriously, do a simple google search on the amount of kids who have committed suicide from that very thing. 

You are simply a pathetic human being, to bring that topic into a discussion about an assclown making a threat on Twitter, and trying to act like it's not real, it's not dangerous and causes no harm. GTFO dude, you really are just garbage.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:17 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Dude probably meant he wanted to jerk it on Burfict anyway.  

Paint him white in Miami when Vontaze is just trying to enjoy the beach.

No that's not seagull crap in your dreads mister.  That's bumblebee juice.   [Image: sSa_sad2.gif]

Close, but no. He wanted Burfict to go up his bum.

paint

to leave shit residue on a penis (or condom) during anal sex
"Make sure you take an enema and clean yourself, cuz you dont want to paint him!"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paint&defid=743194

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:29 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Wow...such class. Joking about cyber bullying like it's not real. Dude, GTFO. Seriously, do a simple google search on the amount of kids who have committed suicide from that very thing. 

You are simply a pathetic human being, to bring that topic into a discussion about an assclown making a threat on Twitter, and trying to act like it's not real, it's not dangerous and causes no harm. GTFO dude, you really are just garbage.

Burfict is not a kid. I think he can handle it. Can't say the same for you.

And I wasn't making fun of people who are actually cyberbullied. I'm making fun of Bengals fans who are offended and upset by a tweet that has nothing to do with them.
Reply/Quote

I'm now convinced you have a learning disability as I stated exactly that in the post you just quoted.

(12-15-2015, 02:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Feel free, although by your definition you just made a death threatFortunately you "made one" to a person who's not a moronic pantswetter and thinks otherwise, so it's all good.

Lastly, don't say Cali, no one says Cali.

Selective editing doesn't help you prove your point, it only makes you look stupid.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:05 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Oops. I ment to confirm that he "is NOT rfualk".

Neither am I. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote