Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers-Bengals prediction thread
(10-20-2017, 01:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I predict Burfict hits Bell so hard (legally again) it causes Bell to shart his pants

I predict Mike Mitchell leads with the crown of his helmet again (illegal) but the refs play Stevie Wonder and turn a blind eye.

I predict ML uses a TO before the game starts, reason unknown other than he sucks at clock management.

I predict Big Ben develops a hang nail and the announcers tell us once again how tough e is to play through such pain.

Speaking of pain, I predict a ton of legal punishment dished out by both teams.

More pain, I predict the Steeler's win 24 to 13 simply because they are the better team which pains me to say it.

100%

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 01:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: More pain, I predict the Steeler's win 24 to 13 simply because they are the better team which pains me to say it.

Shouldn't you be used to it by now? They're always the better team.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 10:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 27-13 Steelers

And the closest to the mark is the Ravens fan. Not far off on the scores with two and one, and only one point off on the spread.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And the closest to the mark is the Ravens fan. Not far off on the scores with two and one, and only one point off on the spread.

LOL once again the refs costs the Bengals a close one!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And the closest to the mark is the Ravens fan. Not far off on the scores with two and one, and only one point off on the spread.

Damn, I'm good!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2017, 10:44 AM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO, yeah, who doesn't?

Stoolers 17

Bengals 10

Well, I was a little off, didn't see that defensive implosion.  Congrats on a good game, that I'd also like to add was a relatively clean game to boot. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote