Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers-Bills postponed
The Steelers-Bills playoff game has been postponed until Monday at 4:30 due to the blizzard expected in Buffalo over the weekend.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Soft.

[Image: rs_400x225-131209085742-tumblr_mxi2mtVe0...quality=90]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Can’t have Buffalo playing in the snow again. Maybe they should try for a wildcard so they don’t have to play at home in January.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With predictions of 2-3 feet accumulation thru Tuesday evening they may need to move to another location. Cinci should offer Paycor for a guarantee of no overseas game next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2024, 08:18 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: With predictions of 2-3 feet accumulation thru Tuesday evening they may need to move to another location. Cinci should offer Paycor for a guarantee of no overseas game next year.

Steelers fans invading Cincinnati once a year is more than enough.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They were talking about Cleveland as a possible location last week. I see Detroit as a more probable location based on the indoor stadium.

Did Pittsburgh even make it to Buffalo before they moved the game time. If they never left town then even making it to Buffalo in time for the game could be in doubt

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2024, 08:59 PM)pally Wrote: They were talking about Cleveland as a possible location last week.  I see Detroit as a more probable location based on the indoor stadium.

Yep, and twenty-nine out of the last thirty seasons Ford Field would have just been sitting there empty and open for busines. I know there's a night game tomorrow but I would have bet they could turn that around by the next day, but maybe not.  Guess the league is super-confident in Buffalo's snow removal capabilities.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Buffalo is the better team. I don't want to see Steelers getting a fluke win in weather neither team can move the ball. I don't care when or where they play this, just as long as Steelers lose.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
whatever helps buffalo win, im all for it.
Reply/Quote
Buffalo is on a roll with a cancelled game last year and a postponed game this year. What happens next year?  The opposing team all get a case of syphilis on game day?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Refs are doing their best to get Pitt back in this game. That was a fumble, but nope. Pitts first TD should have been a flag for a false start. Buff was stupid going for the long FG, giving Pitt momentum.
Reply/Quote
Bass-o-matic! Well, this kick, anyway. And a drive that chewed up 7:18 of clock to boot!
Reply/Quote
Don’t F this up Bills.
Reply/Quote
Bye Browns.
Bye Steelers.
Now give me Bye Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2024, 09:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Bye Browns.
Bye Steelers.
Now give me Bye Ravens.

Hang on, it isn't over yet.  And yes, I'll be happy if/when you make me eat those words.  
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2024, 09:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hang on, it isn't over yet.  And yes, I'll be happy if/when you make me eat those words.  

I'll blame myself if the Steelers win.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2024, 09:18 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'll blame myself if the Steelers win.

Bills are saving your jinxing ass LOL
Reply/Quote
Steelers fans crying about not getting the calls as if anyone is going to care when there's like 20+ NFL Franchises who have been frequently screwed over by the Steelers getting favoritism over the decades.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
How the hell do you shank a close FG that bad???
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Not a bad weekend of football. Pitt, Dallas & Cleveland out. Wish KC would have joined them. Oh well guess I’m a Bills fan this week.
Reply/Quote