• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Chiefs Game Day
Bad coaching by Reid right there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Thats a TD KC.

Reply/Quote
I'm fine with going for it there, but what in the world.
Reply/Quote
That looked like a td but why wouldn’t you kick a FG? Stupid
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
He had position and 2 feet down in the endzone, the rest was horse shit.

Reply/Quote
It wasn't a TD.

Reply/Quote
I think you can stick a fork in the Chiefs now.
Reply/Quote
I have no clue what each of these teams is hoping to accomplish with their playcalling. Bell has 164 yards, hey, let's throw while we're trying to kill clock.
Reply/Quote
We have a ballgame.
Reply/Quote
FINALLY

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 07:40 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I think you can stick a fork in the Chiefs now.

Not me. GO KC! Now thats what Im Friggin talking about! Although they could be getting ready to take the lead.  Nervous

Reply/Quote
Chiefs up by 1. Oh wait they chose not to kick a FG
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 07:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not me. GO KC! Now thats what Im Friggin talking about! Although they could be getting ready to take the lead.  Nervous

A heartbreaker here for the Steelers would be reallllly nice heading in to next week.
Reply/Quote
Get ready for the announcers to say, "So do you think Andy Ried regrets his decision to not take the 3?"

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Get ready for the announcers to say, "So do you think Andy Ried regrets his decision to not take the 3?"

Yeah, probably for the rest of the game. lol. There was no guarantee they'd get down there again with how their offense was struggling, so I don't mind the thought process.
Reply/Quote
A lot of injured QB's around the league today. Wonder if the McCarron rumors start flying around again.
Reply/Quote
Good Lord. Bell is not the messiah.

Reply/Quote
Welp. lol.
Reply/Quote
Damnit! Fuggin Pittsburgh!

Reply/Quote
Ok that catch was ridiculous.

Reply/Quote