Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Continue To Be The Scum Of The Football World
I guess college girls in bars were putting up too much of a fight, so now they're punching quarterbacks who are already on the ground:

[Image: herbert3-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all]

How big of a joke does your franchise have to be to have your players so undisciplined and so unsportsmanlike that they do things like that?

How are people not ashamed to be fans of a team like this? What do their fans tell their kids when they watch them pull bullshit like this?

Embed isn't working but here's the link.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 12:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I guess college girls in bars were putting up too much of a fight, so now they're punching quarterbacks who are already on the ground:

[Image: herbert3-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all]

How big of a joke does your franchise have to be to have your players so undisciplined and so unsportsmanlike that they do things like that?

How are people not ashamed to be fans of a team like this? What do their fans tell their kids when they watch them pull bullshit like this?

Embed isn't working but here's the link.

I just had my annual checkup last week and my doctor pressed on my stomach like that too.

Cam must be a doctor. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 12:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

Reply/Quote
It was a little weird. Some Charger guy tries to pull him off, and Cam punched Herbert in retaliation or something. I couldn't quite figure out what he was meaning to do.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Although I 100% agree with the title of the thread, I really don't think this was a big deal.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 12:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

Never forget.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 02:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Although I 100% agree with the title of the thread, I really don't think this was a big deal.

It's not the result, it's the intention and lack of decency.

Let's say that the defensive lineman didn't punch like a girl, he could have at least hurt Herbert.
Reply/Quote
Bengals player doing this = automatic ejection, at least 1 game suspension and 100k fine.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 07:55 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Bengals player doing this = automatic ejection, at least 1 game suspension and 100k fine.

And 3 to 5 years in prison.

It's pretty ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
Like I said in Jungle Noise, I feel like people are making a big deal out of nothing. Honestly it looks like he lost his center of balance and tipped forward.

Anyone who has crouched down for too long has done the exact same thing.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 08:47 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Like I said in Jungle Noise, I feel like people are making a big deal out of nothing. Honestly it looks like he lost his center of balance and tipped forward.

Anyone who has crouched down for too long has done the exact same thing.

Not sure about that.  It looked a little aggressive to me.  I think it was somewhere in between ‘accidental’ and the more common Bengal fan reaction of ‘heinous crime against humanity’.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 12:22 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Not sure about that.  It looked a little aggressive to me.  I think it was somewhere in between ‘accidental’ and the more common Bengal fan reaction of ‘heinous crime against humanity’.  LOL

Thats a lot of guy losing his balance; that it looks aggressive is just a bunch of dude coming down awkward. 

Definitely not a heinous crime against humanity, though. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 12:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Thats a lot of guy losing his balance; that it looks aggressive is just a bunch of dude coming down awkward. 

Definitely not a heinous crime against humanity, though. 

I don't know about you, but when I'm falling forward and I need to brace myself, I don't use a clenched fist.  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Why would you **** your hand back when you lose forward balance?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 12:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know about you, but when I'm falling forward and I need to brace myself, I don't use a clenched fist.  Whatever

I don't know about you, but when I punch someone I pull my fist back before swinging it and I try to put some stank behind it, not just fall into the person I'm hitting.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 12:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know about you, but when I'm falling forward and I need to brace myself, I don't use a clenched fist.  Whatever

I actually do.  One of my wrists is a bit weak because of a prior injury, so I actually get more stability by using a fist and keeping it straight than opening it and bending. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 01:48 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I actually do.  One of my wrists is a bit weak because of a prior injury, so I actually get more stability by using a fist and keeping it straight than opening it and bending. 

Ok. Well, a majority of professional football players don’t have that problem.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 01:48 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I actually do.  One of my wrists is a bit weak because of a prior "injury", so I actually get more stability by using a fist and keeping it straight than opening it and bending. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c3e2ea89f99197d259...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
This thread gives me bad flashbacks to Carson Palmer's leg injury in the playoff game against the Steelers.
Reply/Quote