Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Continue To Ruin My Life......
I'm in a fantasy league with all my best friends since childhood, as I've mentioned, and I was in first coming into this week.

This league is about pride, glory, and smack talk more than anything.

That was even with Dak being my quarterback and being knocked out for the year and with my first round pick, Chris Carson, missing games with injury and splitting carries with Hyde all year (until Hyde was just hurt).

Now, Gibson gets hurt against the Steelers and I don't have that much depth, so now an easy win and dominance looks shaky, at best.

To show you how important this league is, I won a few years ago and two friends in our league still hadn't won, so everyone that knows me in the area started calling me Champ and they still do!

The Steelers suck at existing.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 11:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm in a fantasy league with all my best friends since childhood, as I've mentioned, and I was in first coming into this week.

This league is about pride, glory, and smack talk more than anything.

That was even with Dak being my quarterback and being knocked out for the year and with my first round pick, Chris Carson, missing games with injury and splitting carries with Hyde all year (until Hyde was just hurt).

Now, Gibson gets hurt against the Steelers and I don't have that much depth, so now an easy win and dominance looks shaky, at best.

To show you how important this league is, I won a few years ago and two friends in our league still hadn't won, so everyone that knows me in the area started calling me Champ and they still do!

The Steelers suck at existing.

The last year that we played the Steelers in the playoffs I was in the championship in my league. My team didn't start off this way, but by the end of the year, I was starting Ben, AB, and Boswell. I don't remember everybody, but my team was stacked. Gronk, David Johnson, and those Steelers.

The Ravens sucked that year, and were playing Pittsburgh the week of the championship. Baltimore shut the Steelers out, and because all my eggs were in one basket... I lost that week. The following week the Bengals melted down in the playoffs.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Who's winning, left or right team???

Rodgers vs JAllen
Cook vs Jacobs
Mostert vs JRobinson
KAllen vs ARobinson
Parker vs Ridley
Waller vs Henry
Gio vs CDavis
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2020, 01:53 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Who's winning, left or right team???

Rodgers  vs   JAllen
Cook    vs     Jacobs
Mostert  vs   JRobinson
KAllen   vs    ARobinson
Parker   vs    Ridley
Waller   vs    Henry
Gio      vs     CDavis

left

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I (the left) lost by about 6. Parker got hurt and Gio...
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2020, 11:58 AM)jason Wrote: The last year that we played the Steelers in the playoffs I was in the championship in my league. My team didn't start off this way, but by the end of the year, I was starting Ben, AB, and Boswell. I don't remember everybody, but my team was stacked. Gronk, David Johnson, and those Steelers.

The Ravens sucked that year, and were playing Pittsburgh the week of the championship. Baltimore shut the Steelers out, and because all my eggs were in one basket... I lost that week. The following week the Bengals melted down in the playoffs.

2015 i was undefeated with dalton as my QB...  week 1 of the playoffs was the game vs the steelers were he breaks his thumb.

Top seed to out 

i stopped playing Fantasy football i think after the next season.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 05:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 2015 i was undefeated with dalton as my QB...  week 1 of the playoffs was the game vs the steelers were he breaks his thumb.

Top seed to out 

You quit? Did babymorph quit when he was struggling to get out of that chest cavity? Hell no, he busted his ass right through that chest wall and claimed victory. Let's Gooooooooooooooo!

[Image: Belushi-Feature-630x310.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 05:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 2015 i was undefeated with dalton as my QB...  week 1 of the playoffs was the game vs the steelers were he breaks his thumb.

Top seed to out 

Dalton was my QB prior to Ben that year too. Part of the reason I had so many Steelers.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 09:13 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: I (the left) lost by about 6. Parker got hurt and Gio...

You can thank the Bengals idiot coach for that. Played 2 snaps in the first half, fumble on the 2nd one and didn't see the field again until the 2nd half. 

You should know better than to play any Bengals right now, dummy. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 11:36 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You can thank the Bengals idiot coach for that. Played 2 snaps in the first half, fumble on the 2nd one and didn't see the field again until the 2nd half. 

You should know better than to play any Bengals right now, dummy. :)
I really should have hahahaha. Guess I've been hanging around you guys too much. Dallas was terrible on defense the week before when we played them. Can't believe Gio got benched, guess I'm officially with the fire Zach crowd now.

Man I hope you guys beat Pittsburgh. No offense Steelers fans but that would be fun to see. These teams might not have 100 rushing yards combined. Whoever tackles best wins.

How about that Ravens/Cleveland game??? Both teams played their hearts out.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2020, 09:56 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: I really should have hahahaha. Guess I've been hanging around you guys too much. Dallas was terrible on defense the week before when we played them. Can't believe Gio got benched, guess I'm officially with the fire Zach crowd now.

Man I hope you guys beat Pittsburgh. No offense Steelers fans but that would be fun to see. These teams might not have 100 rushing yards combined. Whoever tackles best wins.

How about that Ravens/Cleveland game??? Both teams played their hearts out.

I was gonna reply to this with "no shot". Fortunately, now i don't have to tell myself to shut up. Big Grin

P.S. Vonn Bell rocketed up my chart of favorite Bengals ever with that shot to GooGoo Smackmy Shoesoff.

Reply/Quote