Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Cowboys Game Day Thread
4:25 on Local 12

Game comments go here
Reply/Quote
It's at Dallas, but the odds have to be 10000 to one against the Cowboys.
Reply/Quote
Someone better check up on the "6 Wins" crowd, they might not be doing so well. Seems Dallas found a defense and a QB in the past week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Ben rattled.

Reply/Quote
BEN THE WARRIOR IS BACK!!!!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Crazy half.

Reply/Quote
What kind of dumbass move was that to take the penalty?  Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ben is hurt? I'm drinking half reading and a 3rd watching the game. Looked like a knee?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 07:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What kind of dumbass move was that to take the penalty?  Shocked

Broadcast made it seem like it couldn’t be declined.

Reply/Quote
This dude should probably be QB2...

Reply/Quote
On a 7 yard amari cooper reception the cowboys had a 3 left 0 right (tight TE right) formation and forced Bud Dupree out in man to man inside.

That should be something Zac Taylor needs to see.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 07:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Broadcast made it seem like it couldn’t be declined.

Hmm. I have the sound down, watching on the PC. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Refs whistling the ball dead on a blocked Kick...

Reply/Quote
Told myself I wasn't going to get emotionally invested in this game and now here I am.
Reply/Quote
Ticky tack penalty saves the steelers from a fumble..

Save the steelers zebras

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Ofc they miss the Steeler goonery.

Reply/Quote
Dallas ball. Do something special.

Reply/Quote
Ok. Enough time for Dallas to score.

Reply/Quote
A 4th string QB vs a dominant Pittsburgh defense, what could go wrong...

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:58 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Told myself I wasn't going to get emotionally invested in this game and now here I am.

Well you have a reason. We don’t have a lot so we are left rooting for Ravens and Steelers losses.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote