Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Want to feel bad....

but can't....

[Image: get-him-a-body-bag-gif-gif.510103]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Doesn't look like they have much depth there. Tomlin inferred they intend to fill his spot in-house but I wouldn't be surprised at a trade. Bengals should offer Bynes for a 6th.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 02:52 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Doesn't look like they have much depth there. Tomlin inferred they intend to fill his spot in-house but I wouldn't be surprised at a trade. Bengals should offer Bynes for a 6th.

No one can replace Bush, but Spillane stepped up pretty well with several jarring tackles.

My concern is he won't be able to cover passes or move sideline to sideline the way Bush did.

Heart of the defense gone.
Reply/Quote
This bodes well for Baltimore. Bush and his speed and athleticism were the Steelers best hope at keeping Jackson in check. Aside from Roethlisberger, Bush is the guy they could least afford to lose vs the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This bodes well for Baltimore. Bush and his speed and athleticism were the Steelers best hope at keeping Jackson in check. Aside from Roethlisberger, Bush is the guy they could least afford to lose vs the Ravens.

Baltimore has a chance now.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 06:33 PM)Dill Wrote: No one can replace Bush, but Spillane stepped up pretty well with several jarring tackles.

My concern is he won't be able to cover passes or move sideline to sideline the way Bush did.

Heart of the defense gone.

Spillane did look good. Wonder if he's okay, looked like he got Mendenhall'd. Any injury reports out of Pittsburgh? Ingram & Levine look like the only injury concerns for the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Seinfeld voice “That’s a shame.”
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 05:11 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Spillane did look good. Wonder if he's okay, looked like he got Mendenhall'd. Any injury reports out of Pittsburgh? Ingram & Levine look like the only injury concerns for the Ravens.

Well, he went back into the game. 

So I am assuming he is ok.

Looking forward to the real game this weekend. 

I think B'more is better than Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
We're definitely better than them on defense. Losing Jurrell Casey looks like it made a big difference. Glad Spillane's okay but wouldn't be bummed if he took a week off. I get the feeling this will be a low scoring game. Can't wait, feels like an old school Ravens/Steelers week.
Reply/Quote