Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers GM Won't Commit To Bringing Ben Back
This was probably the only realistic option - any other course would have caused salary cap armageddon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 11:11 PM)Joelist Wrote: This was probably the only realistic option - any other course would have caused salary cap armageddon.

Yep.  I didn't look at the details yet but it was probably this or nothing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 03:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13592395]

Hopefully it's for big money to further cripple their chances for a successful 2021!

In a vacuum, I would agree that this isn’t great for the Steelers, but every time you get excited about their demise, it tends to backfire on you ... LOL
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 02:07 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: In a vacuum, I would agree that this isn’t great for the Steelers, but every time you get excited about their demise, it tends to backfire on you ... LOL

The writing's on the wall this time ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 02:07 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: In a vacuum, I would agree that this isn’t great for the Steelers, but every time you get excited about their demise, it tends to backfire on you ... LOL

Make the same prediction every day and sooner or later you might be right...lol.

I can remember Chad Johnson in 2005 and saying it was the Bengals' time and going from B&W to Color television.  The Steelers have been to three SB, won two, and the Bengals still haven't won a playoff game since then.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 09:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: Make the same prediction every day and sooner or later you might be right...lol.

I can remember Chad Johnson in 2005 and saying it was the Bengals' time and going from B&W to Color television.  The Steelers have been to three SB, won two, and the Bengals still haven't won a playoff game since then.

They had to roll over our quarterback's knee for one of those and then you have to think that things would have played out differently.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 01:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They had to roll over our quarterback's knee for one of those and then you have to think that things would have played out differently.

It's been 15 years.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 04:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's been 15 years.

Just saying. If your team hadn’t played dirty, the rest doesn’t happen and maybe the Steelers don’t make one Super Bowl, much-less three.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 04:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just saying. If your team hadn’t played dirty, the rest doesn’t happen and maybe the Steelers don’t make one Super Bowl, much-less three.

Just saying over a decade and a half...no playoff wins.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 09:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: Make the same prediction every day and sooner or later you might be right...lol.

Shut your gaping piehole. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2021, 12:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Shut your gaping piehole. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2021, 10:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote