Poll: Who wins?
Steelers win
Bengals win
Too close to call
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Game Prediction Thread
We beat the house in Vegas, but it's time to come back to PBS where the stakes are even higher. It's Steelers game 2, and this time it's personal (like each of the roughly 100 times before)! Pick the outcome and let us have the score.

It's Thanksgiving, and appropriately the Bengals will repeatedly stuff a turkey, about eight yards behind the LOS.

Steelers 19
Bengals 31

What say you?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
29 -20 us I'm confident of the win just not of the score
Reply/Quote
Everytime I vote for the win, we lose. I still say we win, what the heck. If we lay an egg, then so be it.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers put up 27 points in a single quarter Sunday night and they'll be looking to get more pressure on Burrow than last time. I hope our guys are up for it. They better be doing all they can to prepare and our Oline needs to bring their A game both in protection and to take advantage of the Steelers' weakness against the run.

Meanwhile our defense needs to get pressure in all 4 quarters, and the defensive backs need to cover and tackle. In fact everyone on the defense needs to tackle. The Steelers will get their plays and deep ball connects but you can contain them somewhat by tackling. Get there and wrap em up. Tackle tackle tackle.

No prediction.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
God help my bitter soul, but I think we sweep the Steelers this season. ZT gets a 20 year extension, Pig Ben threatens to retire and then does a 180 and says he wants to be a Steeler for another decade, and one of our players says the Steelers' time is up and we are the new kings of the north and our franchise implodes next year ala 2010.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 01:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: God help my bitter soul, but I think we sweep the Steelers this season.  ZT gets a 20 year extension, Pig Ben threatens to retire and then does a 180 and says he wants to be a Steeler for another decade, and one of our players says the Steelers' time is up and we are the new kings of the north and our franchise implodes next year ala 2010.

Weren't we supposed to be color tv and they were black-and-white?  Or, we were VHS and they were Betamax, or something...?  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 12:51 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: The Steelers put up 27 points in a single quarter Sunday night ...

Oh come on.... most of that was a result of a blocked punt (which put them on the Charger's 3 yd line)
and a pass that bounced off of a D-lineman's helmet (to his credit, he jumped) and was up in the air for like 10 seconds that was INT by Pitt deep in LA territory.

Those were 2 gifted short fields, so it's not like the Steelers went on some offensive spree.  Hell, they had all the momentum and still lost.
Reply/Quote
Steelers will come out ready and their defense will make life tough for us but in a close game, I feel we win 24-21
Reply/Quote
Steelers week in Cincinnati. I've been going to these games since PBS opened, minus last year, and I've seen the highs and lows. FOR ONCE I'd love to see the Bengals come out and absolutely destroy Pittsburgh 33-3 but I'm not going to hold my breath on that. I see this game coming down to defense and the run game, classic AFC North Football. This is going to be who wins the battle of attrition up front and who's more physical. I think it'll be a close game, AGAIN, decided in the last 10 minutes of the game. (Praying that I'm wrong)

17 - Steelers
21- Bengals

WHO DEY!!! Tiger
Reply/Quote
Everytime the fan base gets a bit too big for their britches, Shitsburgh comes in and smacks the team around.

I feel like the Bengals are the better team. But it's Pittsburgh. And until Cincy can prove they're running the show, I have the give Pittsburgh the nod.

That all being said, **** the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
I think it's too close to call, because Pitt will be desperate to keep pace. They're not gonna play dead. We should win on paper, but.... it's a division game with a lot at stake.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Well this is a big game for the Steelers... That might be bad for us. But lets see if we can get the sweep
Reply/Quote
Pitt is desperate so I think it is close. We are the better team but everytime I predict we should beat a team we are
better then we lose. So I am going to predict a close win cause of ST's and we turnover the ball a couple times which
keeps it close. We can run on these guys though which is the difference and Chase is due for another couple big plays.

Bengals - 31
Steelers - 27
Reply/Quote
I think this can go either way but I definitely think we are the better team and should win this game, but it's the Steelers. Let's hope Zac brings in a new era against them and put Marvin Lewis' losing days against us behind forever..
Reply/Quote
If Steelers are shorthanded we win by two scores. If they’re at or close to full strength we win a close one.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 35-13 steelers

And fat Ben to fall over again
Reply/Quote
They've found their stride since we played them last. So it won't be the semi-dominant W it was last time, but I still think we win. I'll say 24-20.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Steelers 20
Reply/Quote
Hmmmm.

This will be a good one

Any key injuries ?
Reply/Quote
I don't know if we'll win, but I am eerily at peace going into this game. Maybe times have changed, maybe they haven't. As a fan tho the anxiety isn't there as it's been in prior years during Steelers week. We may have cracked the code, but they'll have to stick with who they are and not overthink it and end up not doing what they've done to dominate them the last couple games. Let them crack our code, don't go trying to change it up and outsmart them and end up outsmarting ourselves.

Don't overthink it. Stick to the winning script, and a win won't be our Superbowl. It'll be just another game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote