Poll: Who wins?
Steelers win
Bengals win
Too close to call
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Game Prediction Thread
Bengals-26
Steelers-23
Reply/Quote
Eric Ebron will be out for the game with a knee injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 05:18 PM)jj22 Wrote: I don't know if we'll win, but I am eerily at peace going into this game. Maybe times have changed, maybe they haven't. As a fan tho the anxiety isn't there as it's been in prior years during Steelers week. We may have cracked the code, but they'll have to stick with who they are and not overthink it and end up not doing what they've done to dominate them the last couple games. Let them crack our code, don't go trying to change it up and outsmart them and end up outsmarting ourselves.

Don't overthink it. Stick to the winning script, and a win won't be our Superbowl. It'll be just another game.

Is it a peaceful, easy feeling?  Perhaps you know the team won't let you down because you're already standing on the ground?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Big Ben is starting to find himself again. Him Dionte Johnson
Are really clicking on all cylinders. And the fact that Claypool
Is due for one of those 8 catch 3 TD games scares me.
Even Friermuth is finding his way.
The Bengals defense will win or lose this game for the Bengals
Logan Wilson needs to stop playing like a sucka or else
He will get his,backside handed to him .Big Ben will simply keep
On.targeting Wilson over and over.
Vonn Bell needs supply some juice like he did on MNF when he
Laid out JuJu.
Offensively just stay out of 3rd and longs.
Bengals 28 Steelers 27
Reply/Quote
I love that the majority of us are for the WIN
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 05:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Is it a peaceful, easy feeling?  Perhaps you know the team won't let you down because you're already standing on the ground?

Going into games at peace is one of the reasons why I stand on that ground. It worked last week!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Pessimistic part of me thinks the least penalized team in the league will suddenly be flagged for every little thing. You know the Rooney’s are paying a heavy penny for this one.

Steelers 33
Bengals 21
Reply/Quote
Bengals fight through both the Squealers and striped shirts to get the win.
Bengals 27-24.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 06:29 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: I love that the majority of us are for the WIN

We did the same w the Browns and Jets though lol

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

I’m on the fence on this one.

The Stoolers are like the Bengals - you never know which version if them will show up.
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals at are in a good position to win this game,but the Steelers are no pushover.Gonna be a dogfight,that’s for sure.I know the Bengals have a tough road ahead,but the good news is most of them are home games.Next 3 games are at home.Steelers best edge rusher is supposed to be back,last I heard.That concerns me the most.

But,I’m sticking with the Bengals for the win.27-24
Reply/Quote
Throw out records and everything else when the Steelers come to town because this is a game about hate and pride.

Our defense is pretty stout against the run and the pass defense is the area of weakness, so I'm thinking they're going to come out throwing the ball to try and set-up the run game.

We need to get to Ben early and often and force them to try and beat us with Harris.

On offense, we need to establish the run and get to short second and third downs. Control the game and clock with the run and short/medium passes. Go long if the opportunity presents itself but don't try and get too cute like Zac does sometimes.

Get the crowd fired up!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 41

Stealers 16

Burrow goes for 400 yards and 4TDs .
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Steelers 21
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 05:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Is it a peaceful, easy feeling?  Perhaps you know the team won't let you down because you're already standing on the ground?

I feel the same and I Can't Tell You Why. I knew this team would Take it To the Limit One of These Nights. If they don't, it's gonna be a Heartache.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 09:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I feel the same and I Can't Tell You Why. I knew this team would Take it To the Limit One of These Nights. If they don't, it's gonna be a Heartache.

Welp, that's life as a Bengals fan: you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 07:09 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Pessimistic part of me thinks the least penalized team in the league will suddenly be flagged for every little thing. You know the Rooney’s are paying a heavy penny for this one.

Steelers 33
Bengals 21

This also could be correct and sad to say so. Still stand by my prediction if the refs are half decent.
Reply/Quote
It’s nice that you can even have a discussion about it. Been awhile.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 05:18 PM)jj22 Wrote: I don't know if we'll win, but I am eerily at peace going into this game. Maybe times have changed, maybe they haven't. As a fan tho the anxiety isn't there as it's been in prior years during Steelers week. We may have cracked the code, but they'll have to stick with who they are and not overthink it and end up not doing what they've done to dominate them the last couple games. Let them crack our code, don't go trying to change it up and outsmart them and end up outsmarting ourselves.

Don't overthink it. Stick to the winning script, and a win won't be our Superbowl. It'll be just another game.

Won two in a row so it’s not that damn we are going to lose again feeling.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Too nervous to say anything, one way or another. We know they can be beaten. We know that we can beat them. Their time at the top has been on life support. It's time for the Bengals to be the ones to put them down.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 05:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Is it a peaceful, easy feeling?  Perhaps you know the team won't let you down because you're already standing on the ground?

(11-23-2021, 09:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I feel the same and I Can't Tell You Why. I knew this team would Take it To the Limit One of These Nights. If they don't, it's gonna be a Heartache.

Well if the Bengals sweep the Steelers it will be Life In The Fast Lane for the rest of the season.  If they lose? Well there won’t be too many smiling Bengal fans In The City that night drowning their sorrows in The Sad Cafe. 

But let’s be positive and say we are going to kick their ass two in a row solidifying that there is A New Kid In Town. 
Reply/Quote