Poll: Who wins?
Steelers win
Bengals win
Too close to call
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Game Prediction Thread
(11-24-2021, 02:07 AM)GodFather Wrote: Well if the Bengals sweep the Steelers it will be Life In The Fast Lane for the rest of the season.  If they lose? Well there won’t be too many smiling Bengal fans In The City that night drowning their sorrows in The Sad Cafe. 

But let’s be positive and say we are going to kick their ass two in a row solidifying that there is A New Kid In Town. 

You guys seem to be under the impression we are playing the other team from Pennsylvania.  Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I had to go with too close to call. I 100% believe the Bengals are the better team, but they choked against the clowns, and I thought they should have beat them. Until they prove to me they can win the games they should, they are all gonna be too close to call. Hopefully they bash stupidbergers face in on pukesburgs first drive and he is out of the game the rest of the way.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 03:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: I think it's too close to call, because Pitt will be desperate to keep pace. They're not gonna play dead. We should win on paper, but.... it's a division game with a lot at stake.

Right

A loss will put their season heading towards the ICU. They're gonna pull out all the stops to win this one.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 12:14 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I'm confident of the win just not of the score

Exactly how I feel. I didn't predict a score last week so in keeping with the superstitious nature of sports fans, I won't predict a score this week. I think the game will go how most of them have gone. We'll start off slow offensively, defense will keep us in the game until the 2nd half when the offense breaks a few big plays. It won't be a blowout - I think the Steelers put on another offensive outburst in the 4th to keep the game close - but I think we win on an Money Mac gamewinner.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 77
steelers 0

Mac Daddy sets the all-time extra point record with 11 in a game.

Will be happy with any winning score by the Bengals though

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I say it's time we put these turkey's away and leave them in the dust for the rest of the 2021 season. Pound the nails in their coffin and bury it.. I'll even donate a gallon of Titebond III waterproof glue to seal their coffin shut for a long time to come.. ThumbsUp Who Dey Tiger DancingExcitedHappyPitt SuxBalt SuxClev SuxMuahaha
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 08:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: I say it's time we put these turkey's away and leave them in the dust for the rest of the 2021 season. Pound the nails in their coffin and bury it.. I'll even donate a gallon of Titebond III waterproof glue to seal their coffin shut for a long time to come.. ThumbsUp Who Dey Tiger DancingExcitedHappyPitt SuxBalt SuxClev SuxMuahaha

Cheers to that!!!Cheers
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 11:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Won two in a row so it’s not that damn we are going to lose again feeling.

The last time we won three in a row against them was 1989/90, so it's been a loooong time since we pulled that off.  Actually, that was the end of three straight seasons ('88-'90) that we swept them - six wins in a row.  Would be nice to see another six-game run.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 08:59 PM)Tony Wrote: Bengals 41

Stealers 16

Burrow goes for 400 yards and 4TDs .

4000 yards and 40 TDs.. ThumbsUp
410-16

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I have a bad feeling that the Steelers just outright refuse to lose to the Bengals again.

Pittsburgh 31
Cincinnati 17

Harris has a big yardage day with rushing and receiving yards out of the backfield.
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon has the highest yards per carry against the squeelers that any other Bengals rb ever at 5.4 per.. That's with some very lousy offensive lines.. That ain't nothing to scoff at..

Reply/Quote
If Zac Taylor wants to win he’ll have to game plan around the Steelers’ strengths: Pass rush and deep coverage. What works against defenses like this are draw plays, short play action passes, and shallow crossing routes. Running inside the tackles is counterproductive because those are the same lanes the pass rush comes from.

However, this game will be decided by Lou Anarumo and the defense. Pressure on Pig Pen is a must along with limiting Najee Harris out of the backfield. The Steelers have good receivers as always so the Bengals’ secondary cannot let any one of them get over the top; Pig Pen will complete lots of passes so the strategy is to tackle effectively and limit Yards After Catch.
Reply/Quote
It's impossible to predict. While I was sure the Bengals were gonna come out flat after the bye, they did beat a pretty good Raiders team at their home. So, maybe they'll again go against the norm and play another tough game against the Steelers and win. The team is so much better this year and more fun to watch, so any more wins and especially getting to the playoffs would be like gravy.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 12:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We beat the house in Vegas, but it's time to come back to PBS where the stakes are even higher.  It's Steelers game 2, and this time it's personal (like each of the roughly 100 times before)!  Pick the outcome and let us have the score.  

It's Thanksgiving, and appropriately the Bengals will repeatedly stuff a turkey, about eight yards behind the LOS.  

Steelers 19
Bengals 31

What say you?

There are 3 RIVAL GAMES in Ohio over Thanksgiving.  You can throw out all the season stats in a Rival Game. 

Cleveland Browns at the Original Cleveland Browns who moved to Baltimore as The Ravens leaving Cleveland to go to court to keep their team name and uniforms in case they could ever get an expansion team.  That is a RIVAL GAME.   But as Sam Wyche said, I don't live in Cleveland. 

Another RIVAL GAME, probably THE RIVAL GAME is Ohio State at Michigan.  The old saying that you can't win them all.  Ohio State will someday lose again to Michigan, and it just might be Saturday.  At Ann Arbor and over 100 Thousand full of mostly Michigan Fans. Michigan is top rated also. I'm sure Michigan is tired of hearing about losing to Ohio State.  That place is going to be going nuts way before kick-off.  Buckeyes will go into a real snake pit and the 12th Man Crowd Noise Momentum is ALL MICHIGAN.   I'm an Ohio State Fan since 1960's, but I NEVER like At Ann Arbor.  If the game was in Columbus, but it ain't.  At Ann Arbor, and Michigan will be ready.  Ohio State freshman quarterback has never played at Michigan, and it is like no other game, he could get rattled.  The crowd noise will be louder than a jet taking off.  

Then there is Bengals RIVAL GAME of Pittsburgh Steelers.  It's hard to beat the Steelers twice in the same season, Bengals have only did that a few times in their history.  Steelers come in wanting REVENGE over that loss and they do NOT want THE SWEEP.   Big Ben is playing better and that makes Steelers better.  They have that runner Harris, good pass catchers, a good kicker, and The Steelers Defense has put up games lately looking more like A Steelers Defense.  We can throw out Home Field Advantage because often The Bengals win there and The Steelers win here, and half of Cincinnati Stadium will be Steelers Fans anyway. 

So I don't care about Browns at Ravens.   I'm an Ohio State Fan with a gut feeling Ann Arbor gets us this year.   I'm a Bengals Fan with a gut feeling The Steelers avoid The Sweep,  It's on that one that I hope I am wrong.  I hope The Bengals get the broom out and get The Steelers Sweep in 2021.  I look for all 3 Games to be very hard games.  No touch footy ball in these games, these will be hard nose, tough as nails Wars.  Bloody noses and banged up players carried off in all 3 games.  No touch footy ball in these games.  

I want The Bengals to win more than The Buckeyes.  If only one of my teams can win this weekend, let it be The Bengals.  The Buckeyes Fans have had many years of winning seasons.  The Bengals Fans have had the losing seasons.  So this weekend I hope BENGALS WIN, but it will be tough.  The Steelers are going to play with Revenge and Hate and Try to avoid The Sweep and Stay in The Play-Off Hunt.  

Steelers are going to be one tough football game.  Fans can deny it, but Bengal players on the field are going to be in for a long, rough day of Hard Hits.   I just hope Bengals WIN, and that Joe Burrow walks off the field at end of game not too injured after this Steelers War. 

GO BENGALS, and my up side is I have great Thanksgiving Food for this weekend of hard nosed games that are not Touch Footy Ball. 

I'll take a Bengals Win by 1 point, if it gets The Steelers Sweep. 

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 11:56 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I have a bad feeling that the Steelers just outright refuse to lose to the Bengals again.

Pittsburgh 31
Cincinnati 17

Harris has a big yardage day with rushing and receiving yards out of the backfield.

You're right and believe the refuse to lose theme is exactly how they are coming at the Bengals.

Thats why imposing our will upon them and breaking their spirit during this mindset and making them face the fact that their reign is over is paramount.

This is a golden opportunity that would be so sweet to seize. Plus the look on their fans faces faces will be priceless if achieved.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
What will hurt us is turnovers. The steelers offense is not good despite what they did to a pretty bad Chargers defense. We have to stay patient though because if Watt is playing and they can get pressure with four, we may struggle offensively. Just can’t give up game breaking turnovers.
Reply/Quote
Everyone is healthy except for Auden Tate

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 03:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well this is a big game for the Steelers...  That might be bad for us.  But lets see if we can get the sweep

It is a big game for the Bengals as well.
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 20
Steelers: 17
Reply/Quote
I literally have no idea what to expect in this game. Will the Bengals that beat the Ravens show up, or the Bengals that lost to the Jets show up? One thing is for sure, this game is huge for the Stealers and they are not the same team we played early in the season. I hope we beat them so bad Mike Tomlin pee's his pants, but anything goes in this rivalry. Just hoping for the best.
Reply/Quote