Poll: Who wins?
Steelers win
Bengals win
Too close to call
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Game Prediction Thread
One name in particular is playing.. BJ Finny..  He alone gives me confidence in our ultimate victory.. Pitt has too many players getting elevated from their practice squad.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joe Haden is out.

Surely one of our WR’s can get open today :)
Reply/Quote
Quote:PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Steelers placed two players on the injured reserve list Saturday, and downgraded another to out for Sunday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.

The Steelers ruled out cornerback Joe Haden, downgraded from questionable with a mid-foot sprain, and they put tight end Eric Ebron and center/guard J.C. Hassenauer on IR.
Ebron injured a knee last week against the Los Angeles Chargers, apparently during his fourth-quarter touchdown. He is expected to miss extended time with surgery, a source told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler earlier this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ebron was a co-starter along with rookie tight end Pat Freiermuth. He has had a reduced role this season with just 12 catches for 84 yards and a receiving touchdown as well as a rushing TD.
EDITOR'S PICKS
Hassenauer, who was starting in place of guard Kevin Dotson, injured a pectoral muscle early in the loss to the Chargers. Tackle Joe Haeg replaced Hassenauer a week ago, but the Steelers are likely to turn to B.J. Finney, a veteran interior offensive lineman, to replace him in the long term.
With both Dotson and Hassenauer now on IR, the Steelers signed practice squad offensive lineman John Leglue to the active roster.
The team also elevated defensive lineman Daniel Archibong and wide receiver Anthony Miller ahead of Sunday's game, and signed kicker Sam Sloman to the practice squad.
Couldn't edit out the ads there..well...link episode..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
^ can’t hurt. Watt playing doesn’t help at all. lol
Reply/Quote
I don't give a shit what the score will be - just win!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 01:24 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I don't give a shit what the score will be - just win!
I only care that insomuch that the score is so lopsided in our favor that they give up before half time.. I doubt it gets to that level, but i want it to..

Reply/Quote
I am like Fox Muldar. I WANT TO BELIEVE.

But every time I do, we lay a huge egg.

Steelers 27, Bengals 23.
Reply/Quote
24-20 Good guys
Reply/Quote
Rich Eisen was the only one not to pick the Bengals on NFL Gameday Morning
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
24-23 Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals win in a laugher.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 02:13 PM)grampahol Wrote: I only care that insomuch that the score is so lopsided in our favor that they give up before half time.. I doubt it gets to that level, but i want it to..

HA! Nailed it for once.. LOL The only thing is I doubted it would get to that level of ass beatedness.. ThumbsUp Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

Reply/Quote
We dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. We won the TO battle. Great win.

Burrow nearly perfect. The failure to step up on the 3rd and goal sack (I'd have preferred a run there) plus the pick at the end of the half (after the BS OPO on Chase).

Now, let's not lay an egg next week.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:16 PM)grampahol Wrote: HA! Nailed it for once.. LOL The only thing is I doubted it would get to that level of ass beatedness.. ThumbsUp Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

You willed it into being.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 08:59 PM)Tony Wrote: Bengals 41

Stealers 16

Burrow goes for 400 yards and 4TDs .

Congrats to this week's winner!  Not only did you have the highest point differential (25) in a Bengals win, you got part of the score right, too.

Eat up, it's gonna melt fast.

[Image: Banana-Split-Picture.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote