Hendrickson
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Game ball
mixon again
Reply/Quote
Mixon again, but much easier choice this time around.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I am confident we will go the playoffs because of our Defense and the talent in our offense. Won't be easy, but doable.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bfine is MIA so I’ll fill in.

Joe Mixon - 28 carries 165 yards 2 TD’s 5.9 average

Tee Higgins - 6 rec 114 yds 1 TD

Joe Burrow - 20/24 190 yds 1 passing TD 1 rushing TD 1 INT 96.2 rating

Mike Hilton - 4 tackles pick 6 vs his former team

Trey Hendrickson - 2 tackles 1 sack 1 FF

Darius Phillips - just kidding Tongue

Thanks, I was busy finishing up some Thanksgiving cheer. I don't vote when I do these but as I didn't this week:

Joe Mixon: Dude has put us on his shoulders. One thing that will look bad in the stat book, but was huge; is when he broke up the INT and caught it for a 8 yard loss. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon was my easy choice. Down by 21, up by 21, he wants the football and wants to go. 5.9 per carry, along with some "just do not fumble" dives plays to keep the clock running.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
The Trenches made everyone look good.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 08:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks, I was busy finishing up some Thanksgiving cheer. I don't vote when I do these but as I didn't this week:

Joe Mixon: Dude has put us on his shoulders. One thing that will look bad in the stat book, but was huge; is when he broke up the INT and caught it for a 8 yard loss. 

The awareness and hustle he showed on that play was outstanding.  Though, he could have just knocked it away but that's life

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Honorable mention to Jen.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I voted other.Have to give this game ball to the OL,even though they allowed a couple sacks,I thought they played a key role in this win.
Reply/Quote
Easily Mixon today.

However, I see burrow had a very quiet day but still a productive 20 of 24. Two throws were a bit questionable, the one interception and then the one where he threw it right to the linebacker who bobbled it then mixon caught it. He seems to be good for one or two head scratching throws a game. Thankfully he was highly accurate the rest of the way
Reply/Quote
Had to be Joe Mixon
Reply/Quote
This is the most lopsided game ball I can recall.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
It's gotta be Mixon today... Would've cleared 200 yards if they hadn't called off the dogs. I'll give Tee the honorable mention for finally being Tee Higgins this season... On my fantasy team's bench. I held out for him as long as I could.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

My word how the tables have turned. And they only got in the end zone today because we pulled our starters.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: No game ball, but honorable call out to Eli Apple for yet another interception. 1 more block and it might have been a pick 6.

Glad you mentioned it. Apple really playing well after the bye and he had a bad game in that Cleveland game making even more impressive with his bounce back. I was just wondering if Waynes would be back here soon and realized I don't really care with Apple stepping up his game.
Reply/Quote
I went with Mixon. But it was a team win. I saw Hendrickson was involved in all 3 turnovers with getting pressure. Nice to see Tee have a good game as he has been struggling. Also really enjoyed seeing Hilton get the pick 6 with playing against Pittsburgh again also really cool hearing it was his 1st.
Reply/Quote
Mixon was just on a mission.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote