Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's hope not
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/29/steelers-put-t-j-watt-on-covid-19-reserve/

Did any droplets get on Burrow during their little face to face maskless scuffle?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Honestly with how scummy that entire franchise tends to be, it wouldn't surprise me if they knew before hand and sent him put there anyways.
Reply/Quote
Yeah I saw that post a bit ago and my heart dropped. Hopefully our boys are all good to go and healthy to take it to the Chargers.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 06:20 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Honestly with how scummy that entire franchise tends to be, it wouldn't surprise me if they knew before hand and sent him put there anyways.

Because they have so much to gain by getting all of their own best players sick?

What am I missing here?
Reply/Quote
The good news is that Joe is vaccinated

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 06:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because they have so much to gain by getting all of their own best players sick?

What am I missing here?

Nah but they have plenty to gain by getting all of our players sick.

I'm honestly just talking shit about the Steelers. Relax.
Reply/Quote
Today is probably the best day for any bad news like this for vaccinated players as it'll give them the whole week to get two negative tests.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 06:43 PM)jj22 Wrote: Today is probably the best day for any bad news like this for vaccinated players as it'll give them the whole week to get two negative tests.

not sure how the NFL does the contact tracing but in this case...he was in contact with our Right side Oline most of game ..so does NFL test only players that had consistent close contact or the entire Offense?  
Im worried now about losing some players next game.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 06:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because they have so much to gain by getting all of their own best players sick?

What am I missing here?

"If I go down, so do you."
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

What am I missing here?

Because if THEY knew he was positive before the game, it isn't beyond Scumbag Tomlin to send him out there with express directions to breath on Burrow any way he can. Watt realized he wasn't going to get to touch him legit in the game, so he resorted to this.....

Reply/Quote