Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Get Chippy With Each Other At Practice!
(10-14-2019, 03:56 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You know, it occurs to me that with this latest demonstration of Brad being proved wrong that he might finally understand that his biased perception is not the only window into reality.  Perhaps he will come to see that the way he WANTS to interpret things isn’t necessarily and undeniably  the way things ARE.  Maybe he’s ready to take that particular step into maturity ...

Pitt did play better, but you act like the Chargers didn't just make a bunch of mental mistakes and hand them the game.

First score was off a stupid backward pass/fumble in their own red zone that let the Steelers score early and set the tempo.

Second score was set-up due to a batted pass when he otherwise had all day to throw.

Third score was due to a missed tackle at the line.

Williams dropped a long pass when he was wide open just before half so the Chargers got no points.

Steelers still only win by 7.

Translation: You're delusional and try to use preconceived bias to discredit my posts because you can't post anything with any merit.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 04:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pitt did play better, but you act like the Chargers didn't just make a bunch of mental mistakes and hand them the game.

First score was off a stupid backward pass/fumble in their own red zone that let the Steelers score early and set the tempo.

Second score was set-up due to a batted pass when he otherwise had all day to throw.

Third score was due to a missed tackle at the line.

Williams dropped a long pass when he was wide open just before half so the Chargers got no points.

Steelers still only win by 7.

Translation: You're delusional and try to use preconceived bias to discredit my posts because you can't post anything with any merit.

... And for those of you who haven’t been paying attention, this is why I added the ‘just kidding’ gif.  
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2019, 02:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Steelers continue to fall apart!

Their coach might be leaving, their rapist savior is hurt and might be gone after this year, and the coaches are so pissed about how bad the team sucks that they made them practice in full pads yesterday, and that turned into fights among teammates!

It's going to hell in a handbasket!

"It takes me to a dark spot."

Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

He sounds like a 12-year-old girl!

The Steelers are imploding and crying!  I've never seen either one at a level this high!  I always talk about their downfall, but if Tomlin leaves and they keep all these bitches on the roster, they might be screwed for real this time!

That’s four straight wins since this post.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 07:20 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That’s four straight wins since this post.  LOL

We can't even tank right. We trade what should be a top 5 pick for a guy that looks like he's going to be a HOFer at this point, and end up on pace to be in the playoffs through week 10. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote