Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Have Injured Bengals QB's
(11-10-2020, 11:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They’re 8-0. Let’s not give them any more credit than we have to. And I wouldn’t want you misinforming people...

“fACts MAtTeR”

My bad, you are correct they are only 8-0 (for now).

See how easy it is to admit a mistake versus whining like a 2 year old when your mistakes are called out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 08:46 AM)Fullrock Wrote: They said in pre-game they were coming after the punter??

WhoDey2 Yep. Then broke his jaw with a cheap-ass blindside hit...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
with the news that Ben is playing with a torn knee, the refs weill be quick to throw the personal foul/roughing the passer flags.

and if any of the cincy players tackle ben low, the dirty narrative will re-appear

funny, really
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 02:26 PM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2 Yep. Then broke his jaw with a cheap-ass blindside hit...

I remember the hit. Just can't figure out why they would say they were targeting a punter. That's about the most ***** shit I've ever heard. 
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 03:10 PM)Fullrock Wrote: I remember the hit. Just can't figure out why they would say they were targeting a punter. That's about the most ***** shit I've ever heard. 

WhoDey2 He was (is) a weapon, flipping the field. No punter, better field position. It seems that if the Bengals come into a Shittsburgh game strong in any area, that strength is eliminated sometime during the game...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Ouch...If I remember right this was a Monday Night Football game....It looked even worse live than these photos suggest.
[Image: DpKgi5YXgAEvZY9.jpg]
[Image: DpKgk43W4AACdE-.jpg]
[Image: 635877662341680768-bengals-8.jpg?width=1...&auto=webp]
Reply/Quote
Sick
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 11:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Reggie Nelson was also a Steeler killer.

Yes he was. Cool

The Predator.
Reply/Quote
OK, so Steelers slammed Burrow into bench and he hurt his ankle. He says he didn't play well after that and he blames himself. He got slammed rest of game enough that he limped off the field.

But he lives to play another day. Don't say I didn't see this coming. Best pass rush in NFL against worst blocking in NFL. Plus Steelers had to welcome Bengals rookie quarterback to the injuries they give Bengals QB's. Did Refs even call any penalties on cheap hits to Burrow. Probably not, The NFL likes to let Steelers be the Bad Boys of NFL, when every other team would get flagged.

Bengals are proud they stopped Steelers run game. The fact is Big Ben ate Bengals D alive, they didn't have to run.

Many on this site are upset over this loss. It's what I thought it would be. The good news is Burrow limped off the field, not carried off the field. The Bengals and Burrow will win other games this season. Bengals, Burrow, Zac, Bengal Fans can hang their heads in shame if they want to, but I say the Rebuilding Bengals aren't ready for play-off powers like Steelers and Ravens just yet.

I said I would be happy if Burrow came out of this game alive. I'm not happy that he limped off, but he will be back to beat lesser teams than Steelers for now. Burrow IS the KEY PART of this Rebuild that needs more draft picks and more Blocking and Tackling in The Trenches to play Steelers and Ravens and Browns twice a year.

GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:45 AM)kevin Wrote: OK, so Steelers slammed Burrow into bench and he hurt his ankle.  He says he didn't play well after that and he blames himself.  He got slammed rest of game enough that he limped off the field.  

But he lives to play another day.  Don't say I didn't see this coming.  Best pass rush in NFL against worst blocking in NFL.  Plus Steelers had to welcome Bengals rookie quarterback to the injuries they give Bengals QB's.  Did Refs even call any penalties on cheap hits to Burrow.  Probably not, The NFL likes to let Steelers be the Bad Boys of NFL, when every other team would get flagged.  

Bengals are proud they stopped Steelers run game.  The fact is Big Ben ate Bengals D alive, they didn't have to run.

Many on this site are upset over this loss.  It's what I thought it would be.   The good news is Burrow limped off the field, not carried off the  field.  The Bengals and Burrow will win other games this season.  Bengals, Burrow, Zac, Bengal Fans can hang their heads in shame if they want to,  but I say the Rebuilding Bengals aren't ready for play-off powers like Steelers and Ravens just yet.

I said I would be happy if Burrow came out of this game alive.  I'm not happy that he limped off, but he will be back to beat lesser teams than Steelers for now.  Burrow IS the KEY PART of this Rebuild that needs more draft picks and more Blocking and Tackling in The Trenches to play Steelers and Ravens and Browns twice a year.

GO BENGALS.
This game alone has gave my confidence in Burrrow a jolt. He looked defeated and overwhelmed...
Reply/Quote
Whomever we find who can injure Ben will be my favorite player of all time.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:53 AM)Tony Wrote: This game alone has gave my confidence in Burrrow a jolt. He looked defeated and overwhelmed...

Nothing new here. You seem to flip flop on him weekly. Lol

If this was his worst (213 yds 1 TD 0 INT 76.4 rating) my confidence in him is still fine. He played poorly, but it wasn’t that bad. You would think he threw 4 picks, fumbled twice, and missed wide open guys left and right the way some of you are acting...

It could have been much worse considering how good the Steelers defense is.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 01:10 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Whomever we find who can injure Ben will be my favorite player of all time.

That’s Yinzer shit, man. I’d rather beat them with Piggy in there. All the more satisfying.

Reply/Quote