Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Holding Vine Collection
Probably not all of them, but here's a collection that Lance McAllister put together of the Steelers holding yesterday.

http://700wlw.iheart.com/onair/lance-mcalister-7818/vines-hold-on-a-second-15117710/

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is honestly more alarming than the missed fumble call at the end of the game.

The shear amount of volume when it comes to missed holding calls is ridiculous.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
thats astounding.
Reply/Quote
Sickening. Not much into NFL fixes but it sure looks like this one was mailed in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It happened the entire game. How the refs can not see that is beyond me. Sheer incompetence or worse.
Reply/Quote
Pure and utter hot garbage officiating.

I'm not even joking around when I say & and I said it in the Game day thread, I believe there is still underlying "influence" from an "underground" source , either paying these Refs or extorting them.
Reply/Quote
It's almost as if the NFL isn't even trying to hide bias, anymore.  Pissed
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 02:21 PM)Tomkat Wrote: It's almost as if the NFL isn't even trying to hide bias, anymore.  Pissed

It's also almost as if Pittsburgh knew they could hold and get away with it beforehand.

As was stated by someone already, these are worse than the missed fumble call, if only because of the sheer volume of blatant holds they missed.

Reply/Quote
Playing Devil's advocate here:

How many times have the Bengals gotten away with holding?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 02:35 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Playing Devil's advocate here:

Well, considering the Bengals got called for offsides on a Steeler false start, my guess is...

NOT NEARLY AS MANY TIMES as the Steelers got away with it.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 02:35 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Playing Devil's advocate here:

Well if they did then they're not even good at that!  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Just makes me physically ill.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Apparently the Vines are starting to get taken down now. 4 have been taken down. NFL trying to cover their asses.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 06:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Apparently the Vines are starting to get taken down now. 4 have been taken down. NFL trying to cover their asses.

like I said in another thread, every good conspiracy needs a cover up....

are people able to share it and keep it going?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 06:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Apparently the Vines are starting to get taken down now. 4 have been taken down. NFL trying to cover their asses.

This was the private work product of Lance McCallister. Is he pulling them down?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 06:30 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: This was the private work product of Lance McCallister. Is he pulling them down?

The NFL probably kidnapped his wife and kids until he takes them down  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Oh, and here's this.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17576262/nfl-acknowledged-missed-calls-jacksonville-jaguars-week-1-loss-green-bay-packers
The NFL recognized 16 calls going against the Jags versus the Packers. 16.

Is there even a point in watching these games anymore? It'll end how they want it to end, it seems.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 06:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Oh, and here's this.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17576262/nfl-acknowledged-missed-calls-jacksonville-jaguars-week-1-loss-green-bay-packers
The NFL recognized 16 calls going against the Jags versus the Packers. 16.

Is there even a point in watching these games anymore? It'll end how they want it to end, it seems.

So if Goodell were to tell me in private who is going to win the Superbowl in advance, and I bet the house on it and win, is the SEC going to come after me for insider information?  LOL
Reply/Quote

Are you serious? They're taking down clips of the holding going on throughout the game? Hilarious

Honestly an absolute farce. Won't change though
Reply/Quote
I said it before and i'll say it again. Marvin should have gathered the boys and walked off the field.

Reply/Quote