Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Houston game
Houston sucks. Although having some success running last drive, did Houston things on the 1 and turned it over. Hoping they figure a way to pull this out even when getting ready to go down by 17. Sad

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ugh!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Given how bad Houston is (and I truly didn't know HOW bad until that game) I expected a close game because...Steelers on road against bad team.

It was kind of nice to just watch the game over Christmas dinner at my in-laws without having a heart attack.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Why can't the Bengals ever beat them (the Texans)? I've only seen it happen once out of six or so tries including the two playoff games.
Reply/Quote
Texans used the bengals playoff gameplan. Refuse to acknowledge you have an all world talent on your roster for 75% if the game.

And people here want Bill O’Brien.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 11:18 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Why can't the Bengals ever beat them (the Texans)? I've only seen it happen once out of six or so tries including the two playoff games.

Because the Texans knew that the Bengals NEVER make adjustments for the 2nd half. Plus, they know the Bengals playbook for the playoffs - the Bengals throw away everything that got them there and go with vanilla base plays.

I bet if we made the playoffs with Gio as the lead back throughout the season and used that play-action to open up Green, come playoffs, you will see NONE OF THAT. They would probably start Hill and no targets to Green for the entire playoff game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Probably the most Bungled game by the Steelers in franchise history, maybe in the history of the NFL by ANY team. It was a dark day in Steelers history. You have to scroll down the the stats line and box score to understand how bad this was.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200212080pit.htm

http://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=221208023
Reply/Quote