Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Lions Game Day Thread
Sunday Night Football on NBC at 8:30PM Eastern. Game thoughts go here.
Reply/Quote
Yes, I'm a Lions' fan today
Reply/Quote
13:43 in the first qtr when they first mentioned Bells patience. Oh and Ju Ju is still the youngest player in the NFL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Former Steeler Chris Collingsworth(sp?lulz) is in post-season form already. 

Man, i bet his lips are sore.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
BIG SURPRISE! Mitchell went low on a defenseless receiver on that third down incompletion!

Continuing to play Steelers football and make their fans proud!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: BIG SURPRISE! Mitchell went low on a defenseless receiver on that third down incompletion!

Continuing to play Steelers football and make their fans proud!

Ebron alligator-armed it. It was effective
Reply/Quote
How was that celebration not a penalty on the Steelers after that touchdown? They would call it on most every other team.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:31 PM)packerbacker Wrote: How was that celebration not a penalty on the Steelers after that touchdown? They would call it on most every other team.

It’s legal now.
Reply/Quote
I wish the NFL would reinstitute the celebration rule because these contrived celebrations are just awful.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:31 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: It’s legal now.

Just for the Steelers right? LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:32 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Just for the Steelers right? LOL

No you’re thinking of holding.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:40 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: No you’re thinking of holding.

What? They don't hold.
Reply/Quote
i enjoy the silly celebrations. imagine if chad were still in the league.
Reply/Quote
So Jones turns up the field and lowers his helmet to meet the safety and that’s a defenselss receiver? This league sucks

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I wish the NFL would reinstitute the celebration rule because these contrived celebrations are just awful.

That bench press one was stupid, but I'm loving that they can celebrate again.

The Packers doing the bobsled one was hilarious!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So Jones turns up the field and lowers his helmet to meet the safety and that’s a defenselss receiver?  This league sucks

Officials are either inconsistent or incompetent.  Been the way for several seasons.

Of course some will say it's because they try to hard to "protect players" and error on the side of safety.  Meanwhile Jesse James takes a helmet to the chin and...nothing.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
How 'bout them Steelers. Leading the AFC now.

Lights out goal line defense.

And now they get a nice week's rest to prepare for the final 8 games--five at home.
Reply/Quote
The stupid Steelers are running away with the division
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
If only the Lions could find the end zone.. They had many opportunities.
Reply/Quote