Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers' Mike Mitchell fined $48K for late hit on Chiefs' Alex Smith
What was i thinking.

A repeat offender being suspended for a blatant cheap shot?
Na gotta be a questionable bang bang play by a Bengals player to get the suspension
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 09:14 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Closet Steelers fan???  Hilarious

How would he be a closet Steelers fan if he says Mitchell is at least as bad, if not worse?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 09:15 PM)jeremydc Wrote: CONSPIRACY!!!!!

Because there has never been corruption in multi-billion dollar industries run by people that basically lucked in to a huge pile of money.  
Reply/Quote
C'mon..you can't suspend the poor guy for good clean hard hitting dirty football when he plays for the Squeelers.. That would be unpatriotic n stuff.. amiright?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Don't forget..officials aren't biased because they're graded.. And might not get to be in the super bowl.. 

OMG! My heart just bleeds for the poor officials.. 
Excuse me while I play my graund piano.. (in my upper class English accent of course) 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 03:00 AM)grampahol Wrote: Don't forget..officials aren't biased because they're graded.. And might not get to be in the super bowl.. 

OMG! My heart just bleeds for the poor officials.. 
Excuse me while I play my graund piano.. (in my upper class English accent of course) 

In this instance, the officials did their job.....it is ***** Goddell that dropped the ball on the subsequent punishment.....as usual.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 09:22 AM)Wyche Wrote: In this instance, the officials did their job.....it is ***** Goddell that dropped the ball on the subsequent punishment.....as usual.

You mean the same Goodell that had a tearful embrace when Rooney told him he was being named commissioner?  At a salary of over $40 million a year?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 12:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Because there has never been corruption in multi-billion dollar industries run by people that basically lucked in to a huge pile of money.  

Then why watch?

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 10:02 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Then why watch?

It is an illness that modern medicine has yet to identify.  I will stick to calling it Idiopathic Bengalfanitis. 

I have pretty much given up on baseball, except for the entertainment value.  I love college football and find myself watching more and more of that.  
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 09:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: You mean the same Goodell that had a tearful embrace when Rooney told him he was being named commissioner?  At a salary of over $40 million a year?

That'd be the one!  The one that was notified personally by Dan Rooney in his hotel room. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 10:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is an illness that modern medicine has yet to identify.  I will stick to calling it Idiopathic Bengalfanitis. 

I have pretty much given up on baseball, except for the entertainment value.  I love college football and find myself watching more and more of that.  

Pretty much this.  It has already gotten to the point that I watch very little, if any, outside of Bengals games; and I haven't watched all of those.

Reply/Quote
In the interest of truth, Mike Mitchell actually played like a human yesterday. In fact, I saw him even tackle a runner by the waist.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Mitchell won the appeal of this. $0 fine. It was actually $9k not $48k.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/26/mike-mitchell-wins-appeal-of-fine-for-hit-on-alex-smith/
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Mitchell won the appeal of this. $0 fine. It was actually $9k not $48k.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/26/mike-mitchell-wins-appeal-of-fine-for-hit-on-alex-smith/

Cry Cry Cry Cry

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Mitchell won the appeal of this. $0 fine. It was actually $9k not $48k.

Of course. Very smug about it as well. What an ass. 

Reply/Quote

Don't they always win their appeals? Rolleyes

Reply/Quote
Worst guy in football.

What a punk ass MF'r.

Hammer
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 09:32 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Worst guy in football.

What a punk ass MF'r.

Hammer

Burfict quit the league?

Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 02:03 PM)McC Wrote: In the interest of truth, Mike Mitchell actually played like a human yesterday.  In fact, I saw him even tackle a runner by the waist.

Whoa whoa whoa...stop right there. 

You know that truth has no value or relevancy here. I trust next time you post, you'll reconsider your wording and declare wild-ass conspiracies and such, so you fit in better.   Would hate to see you ostracized.

You're welcome. 
Reply/Quote