Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Missed Chance
I was watching Hard Knocks last night and the Rams released G/C Eric Kush. He was quickly picked up by the Chicago Bears. 

Too bad, there isn't a team in the NFL more qualified than the Steelers in knowing what to do with 310 lbs of Kush. 
Reply/Quote
??... Lame!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 10:26 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I was watching Hard Knocks last night and the Rams released G/C Eric Kush. He was quickly picked up by the Chicago Bears. 

Too bad, there isn't a team in the NFL more qualified than the Steelers in knowing what to do with 310 lbs of Kush. 

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Im out of the loop when it comes to the drug culture. Admittedly, I had to Google 'Kush.' Nice attempt but it would've been better if the guys last name would've been something like Weed, or Hash, or Jointer, or HGH.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 08:13 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im out of the loop when it comes to the drug culture. Admittedly, I had to Google 'Kush.' Nice attempt but it would've been better if the guys last name would've been something like Weed, or Hash, or Jointer, or HGH.   Ninja

Why would that have been better. I bet you're one of like 3 people who don't know kush is slang for marijuana.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 08:13 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im out of the loop when it comes to the drug culture. Admittedly, I had to Google 'Kush.' Nice attempt but it would've been better if the guys last name would've been something like Weed, or Hash, or Jointer, or HGH.   Ninja

Or Blount.  Hahaha .... Oh, wait.    Nervous
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 08:29 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Or Blount.  Hahaha .... Oh, wait.    Nervous

According to latest trends, the newest strains are being named Bryant and Bell. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 12:58 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Why would that have been better. I bet you're one of like 3 people who don't know kush is slang for marijuana.

So, you have a bunch of people in here who are quite familiar with marijuana culture, and I'm guessing it's not merely an academic interest.  Yet they all feel it's something the Steelers deserve ridicule for.  Interesting.  Hmm
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 07:24 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So, you have a bunch of people in here who are quite familiar with marijuana culture, and I'm guessing it's not merely an academic interest.  Yet they all feel it's something the steelers deserve ridicule for.  Interesting.  Hmm

Familiar with....part of...learn the difference.

Here, I'll help:

You have a bunch of people in here are familiar with marijuana culture. The steelers are ridiculed for having players who are part of the marijuana culture. See it now? Good.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 07:24 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So, you have a bunch of people in here who are quite familiar with marijuana culture, and I'm guessing it's not merely an academic interest.  Yet they all feel it's something the Steelers deserve ridicule for.  Interesting.  Hmm

Gonna start calling you Charlie brown with all the dancing you do in here.

[Image: tumblr_nhkxjhUexD1rvn6njo1_500.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 07:24 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So, you have a bunch of people in here who are quite familiar with marijuana culture, and I'm guessing it's not merely an academic interest.  Yet they all feel it's something the Steelers deserve ridicule for.  Interesting.  Hmm

Never read on watched Harry Potter but I still know plenty about it.

One doesn't have to partake to know about anything. Then again, learning isn't exactly the average Steeler fan's strong suit.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
No one thinks Bell and Bryant are dumb for using marijuana. We think the are dumb for using marijuana when an inevitable drug test is around the corner, possibly costing you millions of dollars.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2016, 06:31 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: GreenCornBengal
No one thinks Bell and Bryant are dumb for using marijuana. We think the are dumb for using marijuana when an inevitable drug test is around the corner, possibly costing you millions of dollars.

Yours is the only honest response.  Everyone else got all defensive.  LOL
Reply/Quote