Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Moaning about having to play on Xmas
http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2017/4/22/15391510/steelers-fans-hysterically-respond-to-pittsburgh-playing-on-christmas-for-the-second-straight-year

Do the Pittsburgh Steelers ever stop being gigantic moaning vaginas?

Jesus! (reference intended)
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2017, 12:44 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2017/4/22/15391510/steelers-fans-hysterically-respond-to-pittsburgh-playing-on-christmas-for-the-second-straight-year

Do the Pittsburgh Steelers ever stop being gigantic moaning vaginas?

Jesus! (reference intended)

It blows having to play on Christmas two years on a row.  But hey, I guess that's the price of being a team the entire nation wants to watch.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2017, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: It blows having to play on Christmas two years on a row.  But hey, I guess that's the price of being a team the entire nation wants to watch.

I see what you did there.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2017, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: It blows having to play on Christmas two years on a row.  But hey, I guess that's the price of being a team the entire nation wants to watch.

Not to mention one that will likely be in the thick of the playoff race by then.  
Reply/Quote
Not the entire nation. All I want for Christmas is a year long drug suspension for bell, brown to go streak of facebook video posting that forces league intervention, a legit Ben injury. You know, something more than a hangnail on his pinky toe that he miraculously overcomes and more public intoxication charges for porter. Cuz screw that pos.

Can you all gift wrap that for me? Great, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2017, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: It blows having to play on Christmas two years on a row.  But hey, I guess that's the price of being a team the entire nation wants to watch lose.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 08:09 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Not the entire nation.  All I want for Christmas is a year long drug suspension for bell, brown to go streak of facebook video posting that forces league intervention, a legit Ben injury.  You know, something more than a hangnail on his pinky toe that he miraculously overcomes and more public intoxication charges for porter.  Cuz screw that pos.

Can you all gift wrap that for me?  Great, thanks

I figured you would want a Bengals playoff win.  Weird. Cool
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 08:17 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 12:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I figured you would want a Bengals playoff win.  Weird. Cool

Had those before. That's marvins wish

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 12:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I figured you would want a Bengals playoff win.  Weird. Cool

Maybe he thinks all those things are necessary for the Bengals to get back in the playoffs ...
Reply/Quote
My advice to Moaning just grin and bear it!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
Awwww poor babies.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't want to play on Christmas 2 years in a row either
Reply/Quote

(04-24-2017, 07:08 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Not to mention one that will likely be in the thick of the playoff race by then.  

Your mothers moan about playing on Christmas! Boom!

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2017, 09:53 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Your mothers moan about playing on Christmas! Boom!

[Image: participation_trophy_1_large.jpg?v=1468953443]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 12:23 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Had those before.  That's marvins wish

Yeah you had those before, 26 years ago! Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2017, 09:53 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Your mothers moan about playing on Christmas! Boom!

You mean working on Christmas Eve?

Reply/Quote