Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL?
(05-26-2019, 09:08 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The fact is the Browns have accumulated the greatest group of talented players in the history of the NFL.

lol

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2019, 07:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Browns fans are never warm.  lulz

They are........................right until they hit toilet water.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2019, 07:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Stooler management mismanaged........ This would normally be the type of screw up like Mike Brown would do. There has never been a bigger snafu in the history of the NFL.

Browns ARE the biggest snafu in NFL history.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 01:22 PM)XsandOs Wrote: They are........................right until they hit toilet water.

Yep, and once the season begins, they will go for a swim. 

With corn in it.  Hilarious

And maybe a tooth someone lost here recently.  Hilarious Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2019, 09:08 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The fact is the Browns have accumulated the greatest group of talented players in the history of the NFL. 

The problem is that putting Italian leather seats, cashmere upholstery and gold plated coating on a Pinto, still leaves you with a freaking Pinto!!
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 01:33 PM)XsandOs Wrote: The problem is putting Italian leather seats, cashmere upholstery and gold plated coating on a Pinto, still leaves you with a freaking Pinto!!

Hilarious

[Image: 32eyho.jpg]

Reply/Quote
While Bell may very well have been the best back in the league a few years ago, he is not now. And the fact his backup came in and they never missed a beat shows it's the OLine in Pittsburgh that drives the running game, not the back. I don't think Bell is even top 5 anymore, and I suspect he will have a horrible year this year, as will AB. Brown was only that good because of who was throwing to him. His success this year will be limited as well. But, you are a classic example of what is produced at the "Factory of Sadness". Reminds me of Randy Quad in "Major League" sitting out there with your drum all fired up for the start of the season, only to be drunk and dismayed at the end when your team has totally gone iin the toilet...…...AGAIN!! Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2019, 09:08 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: 9oa44k4ivb5934n6g.jpg]

The fact is the Browns have accumulated the greatest group of talented players in the history of the NFL.  

[Image: WideImaginativeBull-small.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2019, 01:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: While Bell may very well have been the best back in the league a few years ago, he is not now. And the fact his backup came in and they never missed a beat shows it's the OLine in Pittsburgh that drives the running game, not the back. I don't think Bell is even top 5 anymore, and I suspect he will have a horrible year this year, as will AB. Brown was only that good because of who was throwing to him. His success this year will be limited as well. But, you are a classic example of what is produced at the "Factory of Sadness". Reminds me of Randy Quad in "Major League" sitting out there with your drum all fired up for the start of the season, only to be drunk and dismayed at the end when your team has totally gone iin the toilet...…...AGAIN!! Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I feel for you. Yes the Cinntucky Bungals have been a factory of sadness throughout their whole history. The league might be putting you out of your misery however. After a few more years of failure, the league will get Cue ball Brown to move the bungals out of the hills of Kentucky to a more modern city, like the raiders are doing. No need to keep the name or history (both bad). Toronto, Mexico City. Si Senor. You can then become a Browns fan. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 06:12 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: After a few more years of failure, the league will get Cue ball Brown to move the bungals out of the hills of Kentucky to a more modern city, 

Goodell already did that with the real cleveland browns.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 06:12 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I feel for you. Yes the Cinntucky Bungals have been a factory of sadness throughout their whole history. The league might be putting you out of your misery however. After a few more years of failure, the league will get Cue ball Brown to move the bungals out of the hills of Kentucky to a more modern city, like the raiders are doing. No need to keep the name or history (both bad). Toronto, Mexico City. Si Senor. You can then become a Browns fan. ThumbsUp

"Team history smack" between Browns and Bengals fans is kind of like:

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3553939]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 01:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hilarious

[Image: 32eyho.jpg]
And Barker still couldn't see over the dashboard..... Tongue
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 09:55 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: "Team history smack" between Browns and Bengals fans is kind of like:

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3553939]
I thought it looked more like AB and Ben doing their offseason waltz because both of them blow big time.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2019, 07:27 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I thought it looked more like AB and Ben doing their offseason waltz because both of them blow big time.

I feel embarrassed for you.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 06:16 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I feel embarrassed for you.

... said the guy who:
  • Once claimed the Browns had the most football championships of any team (not even close)
  • Misreported his team's championship count by 5 (9 if only counting actual NFL titles)
  • Called the Browns the greatest collection of talent in NFL history (truly hilarious)
  • Makes spelling mistakes that make his posts say the opposite of what he intended (whether you 'except' it or not ...)
  • Still believes that Trump served in the Marines because of a photo widely credited as being from his military high school (fake news)
I don't think you needed the last two words of your comment.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 06:16 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I feel embarrassed for you.

I am truly embarrassed. The biggest idiot who ever typed at a keyboard has empathy for me. I am so ashamed.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 08:35 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: ... said the guy who:

• Once claimed the Browns had the most football championships of any team (not even close)
  • Misreported his team's championship count by 5 (9 if only counting actual NFL titles)
  • Called the Browns the greatest collection of talent in NFL history (truly hilarious)
  • Makes spelling mistakes that make his posts say the opposite of what he intended (whether you 'except' it or not ...)
  • Still believes that Trump served in the Marines because of a photo widely credited as being from his military high school (fake news)
I don't think you needed the last two words of your comment.
I don't blame you for attacking me. Pointing out what the upcoming season is going to bring must be painful for you Stooler and Bungal fans.
The Stoolers had their run. The Bungals never had nothing. Step aside now and let the Baker train roll on. Watch how a true leader runs a offense.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 07:06 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I don't blame you for attacking me. Pointing out what the upcoming season is going to bring must be painful for you Stooler and Bungal fans.
The Stoolers had their run. The Bungals never had nothing. Step aside now and let the Baker train roll on. Watch how a true leader runs a offense.

An offense.  
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 07:06 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Step aside now and let the Baker train roll on

[Image: 8774053.png]

[Image: 1047209932.jpeg&c=sc&w=3200&h=2133]

[Image: the-little-engine-said-it-could-turns-it...our-fr.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 08:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: An offense.  

....and we "never had nothing". Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote