Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers-Packers
Kinda bummed because this could have been a good one in a time we are forced to watch some bad ones.

Take a drink every time you hear youngest player in the NFL or patience. I’ll let you know what happened in the 2nd half.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn’t know Ju Ju was out so only half the drinks tonight
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Some really stupid mistakes being made by the Steelers, tonight. The second game I watch this season...
Reply/Quote
The lack of Bell runs are keeping me sober, thanks.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 11:03 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Some really stupid mistakes being made by the Steelers, tonight. The second game I watch this season...

I was reading some of their gameday thread. Reads exactly like a Bengals one. All fan bases are alike it seems. They are not happy with Artie laughing and dancing after blowing a TD or Tomlin talking about the playing the Pats in the playoffs in his interview with Dungy.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 11:21 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The lack of Bell runs are keeping me sober, thanks.

I think they may have realized how ridiculous they were beginning to sound as well.

Reply/Quote
Tied and probably about to get ugly for the Pack.

Reply/Quote
Steelers backup tackle better than any of the Bengals

Reply/Quote
Stupid to try the 57 yd FG

Reply/Quote
Well. here they go

Pack

Go

Reply/Quote
No helmet to helmet call, add 2 seconds, pick up the flag.

That was some terrible one sided officiating down the stretch.
Reply/Quote
Refs missed clear helmet to helmet call on Hundley for the packers last possession. Refs didn't want it to go into OT
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 01:35 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: No helmet to helmet call, add 2 seconds, pick up the flag.

That was some terrible one sided officiating down the stretch.

Waiting to see the replay on the h2h. If Hundley left the tackle box while
He was scrambling, then it's not a penalty.

And if picking up the flag is favoring the Steelers, why throw it in the first place?
Reply/Quote
Hundley was right behind center. Watt came in clean on a delay and yes hit Hundley helmet to helmet,
Reply/Quote
Well hell we got to see a fun game. Wasn’t expecting that. Bengals have no chance at division so I’ll take it.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 01:40 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waiting to see the replay on the h2h. If Hundley left the tackle box while
He was scrambling, then it's not a penalty.

And if picking up the flag is favoring the Steelers, why throw it in the first place?

Only a couple of them get paid. LOL

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 01:44 AM)Joelist Wrote: Hundley was right behind center. Watt came in clean on a delay and yes hit Hundley helmet to helmet,

That's where he was hit, but he was scrambling before that. Once he leaves the tackle box, he's a runner even if he comes back in. He was scrambling before the sack, but I honestly don't know if he left the box or not. Need to see it again.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 01:45 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Only a couple of them get paid. LOL

Well good then because I didn't want OT either. I need to get to bed.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 01:44 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well hell we got to see a fun game. Wasn’t expecting that. Bengals have no chance at division so I’ll take it.

I never root for the Steelers, but that last kick for the win guaranteed me some money, so i'm good with it. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
FWIW, her eis a link about why the hit was not a penalty: https://www.sbnation.com/2017/11/26/16703644/tj-watt-pittsburgh-steelers-green-bay-packers-sack-rule-roughing-the-passer

I honestly don't know. I didn't watch it (because I turned it off before the half because I am an old person and go to bed early and because they were pissing me off) and the rules around these things are so damned convoluted I've stopped trying to figure it out.

Another link to add, last paragraph: http://packerswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/27/did-helmet-to-helmet-collision-help-steelers-beat-packers/

Quote:To be clear, the Packers were not complaining about a missed penalty call on Watt’s hit. By rule, Hundley should be treated as a runner while attempting to avoid sacks – even in the pocket – and runners aren’t afforded the same protections against helmet-to-helmet hits. The discombobulation as a result of the hit created communication errors that hurt the Packers’ management of the late-game situation, and the Steelers took advantage.
Reply/Quote