Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Patriots predictions
(09-08-2015, 01:58 PM)Griever Wrote: pitt will be lucky if brady doesnt hang 50 on them

so who is starting pitts D raise your hand...
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 09:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: Predict that the announcers barely if at all mention the ESPN spygate article ..

Why would they? ESPN has little to no credibility.  Yawn
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 12:21 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: It's funny how things work out sometimes. I think I put too much thought in players and matchups. Whereas players that barely touch  their lineup seem to do well.

Same thing here.

That last season I knew I was dead in the water but kept winning so I just let it go.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 08:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Heath IS steady...but he's not a big fantasy point from what I've seen.  For one he's a good blocker so he's more of an outlet these days and the Steelers have more offensive weapons now so he doesn't get the same number of looks he did early in his career.

It depends on what you are looking for out of your fantasy TE. 5-10 points from miller a week is ok with me, because I dislike the guys like Charles Clay who will get 20 one week and 0 the next. I look for consistency in my players and Heath usually brings that. With Leveon and Martavus out, I think Miller could have a decent day. He definitely isn't a fantasy stud though by any means. Smirk 

Also, I think Patriots gameplan on D will be to cover AB and try to force Pitt to the middle of the field. Stop whoever is running the ball (because he isn't nearly as good as Bell) and make them beat you with short intermediate passes on the inside. Bend not break kind of defense, which suits Miller.

oh I should probably make a prediction...

Pats 31, Pitt 30
Reply/Quote