Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread
1:00 on Local 12 with Ian Eagle & Dan Fouts calling the game.

Game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts. More often than not I mute games. Today I’m ripping the speakers out of the tv so there’s no accidental unmuting.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Btw my wife is out of town, the Bengals have a bye and we get an AFC North matchup. These days don’t come along often.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Not on in the Dayton market. Ugh! Guess I'm watching the Browns.

Reply/Quote
First positive for Steelers. Looks like a beautiful sunny day so Tomlinson doesn’t look like a moron with his shades on.

Reply/Quote
Damn Pitt has like 10 guys within 3 yds of the line. Maybe 3 feet

Reply/Quote
First closeup of Bens hand at 11:49

Reply/Quote
Ben should probably kick with his right leg next time.

Reply/Quote
Well hell it looks like the white coats are coming to take me away for sitting here talking to myself.

Reply/Quote
Conner scores. Shakes a couple teammates hands and jogs off the field. Quite refreshing in today’s NFL where the divas act like they do it on their own.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 03:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well hell it looks like the white coats are coming to take me away for sitting here talking to myself.

Hilarious  Sorry, just noticed you are carrying the load in here today. Have to say that watching the stoolers play when it's not against the Bengals just feels wrong on a few levels. As much as I want the Rat birds to win today, I worry about my flat screen imploding ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 03:40 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Hilarious  Sorry, just noticed you are carrying the load in here today. Have to say that watching the stoolers play when it's not against the Bengals just feels wrong on a few levels. As much as I want the Rat birds to win today, I worry about my flat screen imploding ....

Nobody’s required to be on another team’s game thread. LOL Thought maybe some Steelers or Ravens fans might pop in. OR MAYBE AT LEAST THE THREAD STARTER

Reply/Quote
Im not watching the game because I cant. I'm stuck with the Browns game. I only get to see highlights from RedZone.

Reply/Quote
2nd closeup of Bens non-throwing hand 12:59 2nd qtr.

Reply/Quote
Flaco sucks
Reply/Quote
In an effort to rest their defense for the home stretch, the Ravens asked some Bengals who are off this week to come give them a hand.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 03:51 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Flaco sucks

LOL - Go Defense.

Reply/Quote
The drive that ended in Ravens 2nd FG Flacco missed an easy TD. Then a stupid play call on 3rd and 2. Sorry I don’t have my rookie backup QB in on critical plays.

Reply/Quote
3rd and 12 ... a two yard pass and holding lol wtf...
Reply/Quote
Steelers are the only team in the league to not trail at halftime. Can't tell ya how happy I am for them.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote