Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Sunday....The Originals vs The Imposters
The Saints vs the Bengals

Who Dat vs Who Dey

The City that coined the phrase vs the unoriginal team that ripped it off and tries to claim it for itself.

Who ya got? 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 05:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The Saints vs the Bengals

Who Dat vs Who Dey

The City that coined the phrase vs the unoriginal team that ripped it off and tries to claim it for itself.

Who ya got? 

They coined Who Dey? Who Dat existed as a phrase, but was not used by the Saints until after the Bengals started saying Who Dey.

Who coined, "Here we go....here we go"?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 05:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They coined Who Dey?  Who Dat existed as a phrase, but was not used by the Saints until after the Bengals started saying Who Dey.

Who coined, "Here we go....here we go"?

Your daddy on the start of your Sunday afternoon drives when you where a youngin. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
it blows my mind how the majority of the Steelers fan base can be so uninformed on so many topics.

Is this a game? How many fact poor threads created by Steelers faithful can we create in a 24 hour period?

Current count:2

But to answer the question, Bengals lose this week and it’s not even close. I have no reason to believe the Bengals defense can stop anyone, let alone that Saints offense.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 12:41 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: it blows my mind how the majority of the Steelers fan base can be so uninformed on so many topics.

Is this a game? How many fact poor threads created by Steelers faithful can we create in a 24 hour period?

Current count:2

But to answer the question, Bengals lose this week and it’s not even close.   I have no reason to believe the Bengals defense can stop anyone, let alone that Saints offense.

If the city of Sincinnati would show Andy Dalton some respect it would help, don't you stink?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 05:52 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: If the city of Sincinnati would show Andy Dalton some respect it would help, don't you stink?

You’re a riot.

Reply/Quote