Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Marvin be fired like Hugh?
When the Bengals don't make the playoff's again this year? Will Bruce Drennan be named his replacement?
Reply/Quote
Time will tell

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 08:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Time will tell

Sometimes you just have to shake things up. Not everyone is cut out to be a head coach.
I stink Bruce Drennan would be a good coach, very smart.
Reply/Quote
Highly doubtful Marvin is fired period.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Every season this question be like... 

[Image: bill-murray-theredlist_wrx9.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2018, 08:42 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Every season this question be like... 

[Image: bill-murray-theredlist_wrx9.jpg]

But you can relate with Tomlin though, right?

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2018, 10:07 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: But you can relate with Tomlin though, right?

I like marvin as a good person and I think he will always be around football,probably back to he steelers,however if Mike Brown and his family truly want a winner in cincy,they need to turn the reins over to a different cowboy and go get a top GM,a top tough college coach that deserves a nfl chance and wants one and allow him to run the show.I know being a 48 year fan this will never happen,and I am so so sick of losing that I have truly given up of seeing any chance of a consistent winner in this city. I hate the stinkin stoolers,the dirty birds the pats,the saints because they stole our saying,they go who dat and everyone in cincy knows they got that from us.,I do not care for the Texans either.nor the chargers.I am rooting for the rams to go all the way because I love number 77.He deserves a super bowl ring and Mike Brown should have kept him,marvin jones,and M.sanu.He allows top players to leave and Zietler should still be here.I mean we draft top talent and in a couple years they want out of here.Its so insane,why us???? Is there anything us fans can do. Marvin lewis treats the press like they are school kids and he is the one that is just goofy. His answers are childish.and he makes his job look like he has no clue.What is going to be his excuse after he gets beat down in front of all of us AGAIN.No one in our mighty city thinks he can win this one.And he will NOT. Cry Long suffering fan.I have ulcers,lost all my hair,can't walk very well,family hates me and thinks I am just nuts to pull for the BUNGLES each and every year.They all have left me for the packers. ugh!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2018, 10:07 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: But you can relate with Tomlin though, right?
[Image: JAK8.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 3QeZ.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Oh you must be new.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2018, 08:06 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Highly doubtful Marvin is fired period.

As long as MB is running the show ML has a job, period. The only way that changes is if Marvin decides to quit. Who here thinks ML is going to walk away from 10M a year with no expectations ?

Show of hands
Reply/Quote
Marv doesn't coach the Browns. He can't be fired "like Hue".  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2018, 05:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: As long as MB is running the show ML has a job, period. The only way that changes is if Marvin decides to quit. Who here thinks ML is going to walk away from 10M a year with no expectations ?

Show of hands

Can’t give you the whole hand, but I’ll give you the finger.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2018, 10:29 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I like marvin as a good person and I think he will always be around football,probably back to he steelers,however if Mike Brown and his family truly want a winner in cincy,they need to turn the reins over to a different cowboy and go get a top GM,a top tough college coach that deserves a nfl chance and wants one and allow him to run the show.I know being a 48 year fan this will never happen,and I am so so sick of losing that I have truly given up of seeing any chance of a consistent winner in this city. I hate the stinkin stoolers,the dirty birds the pats,the saints because they stole our saying,they go who dat and everyone in cincy knows they got that from us.,I do not care for the Texans either.nor the chargers.I am rooting for the rams to go all the way because I love number 77.He deserves a super bowl ring and Mike Brown should have kept him,marvin jones,and M.sanu.He allows top players to leave and Zietler should still be here.I mean we draft top talent and in a couple years they want out of here.Its so insane,why us???? Is there anything us fans can do. Marvin lewis treats the press like they are school kids and he is the one that is just goofy. His answers are childish.and he makes his job look like he has no clue.What is going to be his excuse after he gets beat down in front of all of us AGAIN.No one in our mighty city thinks he can win this one.And he will NOT. Cry Long suffering fan.I have ulcers,lost all my hair,can't walk very well,family hates me and thinks I am just nuts to pull for the BUNGLES each and every year.They all have left me for the packers. ugh!!!!

You are a true fan. Bless yiou. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
God no. He's already exceeded wins from 2010 and he got an extension that year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote