Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Remaining Games......
How do the Steelers finish up the regular season?

Colts- I don't think they've lost with Hasselbeck as their QB and the Steelers secondary is weak, so does he go into Pittsburgh on Sunday night and pick them apart? I think the Steelers are too much for them because the Colts don't have a run game.

W. 7-5.

@The Jungle- They'll be too occupied with trying to block Geno that Dunlap and the rest of the crew will have a field day. I also think Burfict shuts-down Williams. Hill looks like he's gaining momentum and I think he runs all over them in the cold, and that's not even taking into consideration that Andy will carve up their swiss cheese secondary.

L. 7-6.

Broncos- Osweiler looked good they have too many weapons for the Steelers to try and cover, not to mention they have the most sacks in the NFL. I don't think the Steelers can win a shootout with them.

L. 7-7.

@Baltimore- Going into Baltimore in PrimeTime, will they be able to stop Gilmore? Baltimore has a bad record, but they've already gone into Pittsburgh and won, plus they've played a lot of teams close. I'll give this to the Ravens.

L. 7-8.

@Browns. It's Cleveland. I'll give this one to the Steelers with no explanation needed.

W. 8-8.

How do you see the rest of their season playing out?
Reply/Quote
I think they split with Indy and Cincy (hopefully losing to the Bengals), lose to Denver and beat Baltimore and Cleveland. 9-7 and hopefully on the outside looking in on the playoffs
Reply/Quote
They'll finish 9-7 at the very least.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Batlimore game will easily be a steelers game unless ben misses more time.
Reply/Quote
Colts game depends on if Ben plays.

They will lose to Cincy and Denver.
Reply/Quote
Did you really pick Balt over Pitt? Based on what? Pitt has a killer O even without Bell. Balt has Schaub, West and Aiken.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 12:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Did you really pick Balt over Pitt?  Based on what?  Pitt has a killer O even without Bell.  Balt has Schaub, West and Aiken.

Exactly, the Ravens are struggling versus the Browns, as we speak..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 08:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How do the Steelers finish up the regular season?  

Colts- I don't think they've lost with Hasselbeck as their QB and the Steelers secondary is weak, so does he go into Pittsburgh on Sunday night and pick them apart?  I think the Steelers are too much for them because the Colts don't have a run game.

W.  7-5.

@The Jungle- They'll be too occupied with trying to block Geno that Dunlap and the rest of the crew will have a field day.  I also think Burfict shuts-down Williams.  Hill looks like he's gaining momentum and I think he runs all over them in the cold, and that's not even taking into consideration that Andy will carve up their swiss cheese secondary.

L.  7-6.

Broncos- Osweiler looked good they have too many weapons for the Steelers to try and cover, not to mention they have the most sacks in the NFL.  I don't think the Steelers can win a shootout with them.

L.  7-7.

@Baltimore- Going into Baltimore in PrimeTime, will they be able to stop Gilmore?  Baltimore has a bad record, but they've already gone into Pittsburgh and won, plus they've played a lot of teams close.  I'll give this to the Ravens.

L.  7-8.

@Browns.  It's Cleveland.  I'll give this one to the Steelers with no explanation needed.

W.  8-8.

How do you see the rest of their season playing out?

Hilarious
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote