Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Screw Up Another One!
(03-11-2019, 01:08 PM)Earendil Wrote: How many legs does Ben have in this scenario?

.....at least one good one to mash the gas pedal on that bus he keeps throwing everyone under..... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 12:16 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well the Steelers didn't want it to go public but Brown being the headcase started making it public by not showing up to practices and forcing them to bench him for the final game. They couldn't just let him go because his behavior has gotten worse. He's been a headcase on the field and off. I guarantee he felt snubbed by the players when they picked Juju as team MVP instead of him. His off the field trouble and twitter actions made it hard to trade him privately. 

And you once again avoided the point (not real shocked) that the Steelers could have shopped him around privately and gotten a trade for a lot more than they did (possibly two first rounders).

The Steelers didn't want it to go public because they thought that they held all the cards, which they didn't, and they thought players would eventually just bow to them because they're the Steelers, which Brown and Bell didn't.

The Steelers screwed up both of those situations.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 03:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And you once again avoided the point (not real shocked) that the Steelers could have shopped him around privately and gotten a trade for a lot more than they did (possibly two first rounders).

The Steelers didn't want it to go public because they thought that they held all the cards, which they didn't, and they thought players would eventually just bow to them because they're the Steelers, which Brown and Bell didn't.

The Steelers screwed up both of those situations.

When a guy is throwing furniture off a balcony, driving over 100mph on a city street, involved in a domestic dispute, demanding a trade publicly, how can you keep that quiet? Once again you miss the point totally. Why am I not surprised? If he's doing this stuff publicly, there's no way to make phone calls privately and get a deal done. Everyone already knows about it. Are you really this stupid, or are you trying to be a troll on purpose and failing miserably?
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 03:38 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: When a guy is throwing furniture off a balcony, driving over 100mph on a city street, involved in a domestic dispute, demanding a trade publicly, how can you keep that quiet? Once again you miss the point totally. Why am I not surprised? If he's doing this stuff publicly, there's no way to make phone calls privately and get a deal done. Everyone already knows about it. Are you really this stupid, or are you trying to be a troll on purpose and failing miserably?

If he was doing that stuff before demanding a trade, they had no problems with it.

If he was doing it because they wouldn't honor his trade requests, then they obviously hadn't been shopping him around like he wanted.

I'd ask if you're really this stupid and delusional, but you're a Steelers fan, so it's understood  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 03:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If he was doing that stuff before demanding a trade, they had no problems with it.

If he was doing it because they wouldn't honor his trade requests, then they obviously hadn't been shopping him around like he wanted.

I'd ask if you're really this stupid and delusional, but you're a Steelers fan, so it's understood  ThumbsUp

This stuff just happened within a year of him asking for a trade. It's not as easy to release someone as you make it sound before they're found guilty. Have you ever heard of the players union? Honestly I think he has brain damage, because of all the hits he took to his head in football. That's the only explaination I can think of. I'm no expect about brain damage though, so I'll ask you.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 04:03 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: This stuff just happened within a year of him asking for a trade. It's not as easy to release someone as you make it sound before they're found guilty. Have you ever heard of the players union? Honestly I think he has brain damage, because of all the hits he took to his head in football. That's the only explaination I can think of. I'm no expect about brain damage though, so I'll ask you.  ThumbsUp

You fooled me!
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 04:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You fooled me!

You avoid my prior posts and just resort to insults because you have nothing of any value to post in defense of my argument about your post being dog shit!
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 04:03 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: This stuff just happened within a year of him asking for a trade. It's not as easy to release someone as you make it sound before they're found guilty. Have you ever heard of the players union? Honestly I think he has brain damage, because of all the hits he took to his head in football. That's the only explaination I can think of. I'm no expect about brain damage though, so I'll ask you.  ThumbsUp

(03-11-2019, 07:54 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You avoid my prior posts and just resort to insults because you have nothing of any value to post in defense of my argument about your post being dog shit!

Ok, but they could have fined him, suspended him, had private meetings and let him know that that type of behavior won't be tolerated, and been shopping him around in quiet, grew interest, and driven up the price.

Don't try and get into an intelligence battle with someone that's missing parts of their brain because you're clearly outmatched.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 10:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok, but they could have fined him, suspended him, had private meetings and let him know that that type of behavior won't be tolerated, and been shopping him around in quiet, grew interest, and driven up the price.

Don't try and get into an intelligence battle with someone that's missing parts of their brain because you're clearly outmatched.

ThumbsUp

How do you know they weren't talking to him in private about his behavior? Do you know everything about every Steelers situation that goes on? Why would they try shopping him before he asked for a trade? The Steelers were going to keep him until he won't full loco and started asking for a trade. What would be the purpose of shopping him around before he asked to be traded when you would still be responsible for 21 million of his dead cap space money? That's why they hire people for this job and you're sitting on a rival's smack talk message board criticizing it. If you're going to try and act like your intelligence is far superior than mine, at least use the half of your brain that has the common sense. It makes you look more intelligent when you do.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2019, 08:34 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I've been one of the bigger fire Mike Tomlin people lately. But after this turn of events, I've cooled it off a bit. Now that the cancer has been cured from the locker room (Both AB and Bell), I want to see what happens now. 

I know that he's largely responsible for allowing Brown to become what he has, but that's been a runaway train for years. Now the slate is clean, so I say lets start fresh (well, almost) and see what he can do.

I mean, first it was Todd Haley when you lost to Jax,

Tomlin will be the only one left and you'd probably just blame the weather.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 11:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: How do you know they weren't talking to him in private about his behavior? Do you know everything about every Steelers situation that goes on? Why would they try shopping him before he asked for a trade? The Steelers were going to keep him until he won't full loco and started asking for a trade. What would be the purpose of shopping him around before he asked to be traded when you would still be responsible for 21 million of his dead cap space money? That's why they hire people for this job and you're sitting on a rival's smack talk message board criticizing it. If you're going to try and act like your intelligence is far superior than mine, at least use the half of your brain that has the common sense. It makes you look more intelligent when you do.  ThumbsUp

If they were talking about him in private about his behavior, that's even worse that they were ok that he kept acting crazy and him just giving them the big "F YOU!!!!!"

This keeps getting better and better!!!!!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

They'd try shopping him before he asked for a trade because he was acting like a fool and obviously wanted out or he was just making the organization look bad.  

Maybe they should look for people like me to hire because I sure as hell wouldn't have messed up the situation so bad!

Also, here's a tip:  You should quit going back to the "use the parts of your brain that are working" line because you look so stupid when you do when you're wrong and you're obviously just resorting to personal attacks, which weakens any argument that you're trying to make.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 12:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If they were talking about him in private about his behavior, that's even worse that they were ok that he kept acting crazy and him just giving them the big "F YOU!!!!!"

This keeps getting better and better!!!!!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

They'd try shopping him before he asked for a trade because he was acting like a fool and obviously wanted out or he was just making the organization look bad.  

Maybe they should look for people like me to hire because I sure as hell wouldn't have messed up the situation so bad!

Also, here's a tip:  You should quit going back to the "use the parts of your brain that are working" line because you look so stupid when you do when you're wrong and you're obviously just resorting to personal attacks, which weakens any argument that you're trying to make.

ThumbsUp

Ok, you make a joke saying this is great, it just keeps getting better, but none of what you say is actually true. You just keep regurgitating the same crap in every post and act like you're winning arguments. Heck you make that Cartman poster look like Einstein. No one can argue with you, because you just ignore what anyone else says and makes it how they're dumb. Really. If you're going to resort to insults, at least have a higher IQ than room temperature. Honestly, no one here takes you seriously, because you're such a joke, we actually feel sorry for you. If you ran the Steelers, they would never win a game again. They would be full of half wits and looney bins. I'm actually embarrassed that I'm still talking to you. I am soo ashamed of taking advantage of the Special Olympic gold medalist. I'm seriously done talking to you. You will never see it any other way and it's just a waste of my time talking to someone that couldn't buy a clue. Please seek help Brad, seriously.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 01:07 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Ok, you make a joke saying this is great, it just keeps getting better, but none of what you say is actually true. You just keep regurgitating the same crap in every post and act like you're winning arguments. Heck you make that Cartman poster look like Einstein. No one can argue with you, because you just ignore what anyone else says and makes it how they're dumb. Really. If you're going to resort to insults, at least have a higher IQ than room temperature. Honestly, no one here takes you seriously, because you're such a joke, we actually feel sorry for you. If you ran the Steelers, they would never win a game again. They would be full of half wits and looney bins. I'm actually embarrassed that I'm still talking to you. I am soo ashamed of taking advantage of the Special Olympic gold medalist. I'm seriously done talking to you. You will never see it any other way and it's just a waste of my time talking to someone that couldn't buy a clue. Please seek help Brad, seriously.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I love it!  You can't respond to anything that I post so you just post insults like you have any credibility whatsoever!

Respond to my points in that post!  

Stop being a child!
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 01:13 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I love it!  You can't respond to anything that I post so you just post insults like you have any credibility whatsoever!

Respond to my points in that post!  

Stop being a child!

I responded to everything. Just because you choose to ignore them or cast them off as everything you say is right and everything everyone says against you is wrong, doesn't mean I ignored them.  You're the only child here, because that's all children do is think they're always correct. Keep showing how childish you are Brad. We all know you have the brain of one. I'm done arguing with you on this post. No one will change your mind because you think you're right. All hail Brad, Mr. Perfect. I on the other hand have better things to do than argue with a child.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 07:56 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I responded to everything. Just because you choose to ignore them or cast them off as everything you say is right and everything everyone says against you is wrong, doesn't mean I ignored them.  You're the only child here, because that's all children do is think they're always correct. Keep showing how childish you are Brad. We all know you have the brain of one. I'm done arguing with you on this post. No one will change your mind because you think you're right. All hail Brad, Mr. Perfect. I on the other hand have better things to do than argue with a child.

ONCE AGAIN you ignore my points!

You obviously don't have anything bette to do because you can't post anything worth reading!  You just keep posting lame attempts at insults which continue to get dumber and dumber!

Your only response to anything was "how do you know they didn't do those things?" but you ignored my response that obviously proved you have no clue what you're talking about!
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 01:37 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: .....at least one good one to mash the gas pedal on that bus he keeps throwing everyone under..... Mellow

In Ben's defence... He does play for a franchise that's loaded with shit heads.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 02:07 AM)jason Wrote: In Ben's defence... He does play for a franchise that's loaded with shit heads.

Hopefully, Ben's the only shit head left on the team.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 01:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The people on Good Morning Football this morning were pointing out how the Steelers botched another situation and screwed themselves, just like they did with Le'Veon Bell!

They were saying that, instead of letting it go public, they should have just make a few calls to teams and say "Antonio's available to be traded," and they could have gotten a first round pick (Jones-Drew said maybe even TWO), but now they'll be lucky to get a second-round pick and maybe even just have to cut him and let him hit free agency!

The entire Steelers organization is one big shit-show!

With the state of the smack forum being what it is, I thought it might be fun to resurrect this old gem. 

It’s aged so well, hasn’t it?  LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 11:55 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: With the state of the smack forum being what it is, I thought it might be fun to resurrect this old gem. 

It’s aged so well, hasn’t it?  LOL

I'm looking for clarity on Ben vs Carson/Dalton/Burrow.  Has this been thoroughly looked at here?  Where's my sticky thread?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 11:04 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'm looking for clarity on Ben vs Carson/Dalton/Burrow.  Has this been thoroughly looked at here?  Where's my sticky thread?

Still the best sig ever made.

Who cares about that other shit you typed. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote