Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Screw Up Another One!
(10-16-2020, 11:38 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Still the best sig ever made.

It really is.  My favorite part of it is for the most part only a handful of people actually know who that is in the sig and what it all means.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 12:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It really is.  My favorite part of it is for the most part only a handful of people actually know who that is in the sig and what it all means.

Yep. How old is it? You had to have it for at least a couple years on the mothership. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 12:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It really is.  My favorite part of it is for the most part only a handful of people actually know who that is in the sig and what it all means.

It's all rather sloppy if you ask me.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 12:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. How old is it? You had to have it for at least a couple years on the mothership. 

Nah.  I just searched Brad's old posts for predictions Steeler doom and gloom that didn't quite work out.  There were a lot to choose from.  
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 12:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. How old is it? You had to have it for at least a couple years on the mothership. 
It has to be from about 2013.  I believe this forum started in 2015.  My favorite two things about that sig.  

1.  I believe it caused SLS to rage quit the forum...LOL
2.  It inspires stupid Bengal Smack Talk noobs to attempt to use it in smack.  It always ends in total failure.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2020, 12:32 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nah.  I just searched Brad's old posts for predictions Steeler doom and gloom that didn't quite work out.  There were a lot to choose from.  

He was stalking about my sig not Brad's never ending spout of Nastradumbass.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 09:47 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It has to be from about 2013.  I believe this forum started in 2015.  My favorite two things about that sig.  

1.  I believe it caused SLS to rage quit the forum...LOL
2.  It inspires stupid Bengal Smack Talk noobs to attempt to use it in smack.  It always ends in total failure.

It's a built in dub and i swear if you say anything about Bengals v anybody i'll... Rant

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote