Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Typical Dirty Play
Steelers #21 just pushed Evans when he was already out of bounds.

Typical of Steelers players to try and injure a player because they’re 0-1-1 and will do anything for a win.

What’s it like to cheer for a franchise that dirty?
Reply/Quote
Wasn’t that Dirty. But the Pittsburgh Divas are certainly undisciplined. Hard to believe that with Tomlin at the helm, right? Being a disciplinarian and all...

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 10:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steelers #21 just pushed Evans when he was already out of bounds.

Typical of Steelers players to try and injure a player because they’re 0-1-1 and will do anything for a win.

You're wasting your time. It's a team full of jacksass, dirty, mouth-breathing drama queens. You could make this post about them several times every game. Nothing is going to change. They're going to draft guys and make them the latest jackass, dirty, mouth-breathing drama queen. 

Shittiest group of "humans" by far and i'm not even trying to talk smack. It's just the truth. I'd be embarrassed to be a fan of that team.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
And the roughing the QB LOL I know it’s smack talk, but he took all the weight on his hands. That wasn’t a sack, but they are destroying the sack now. I may not be long for this sport anymore.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Artie 'just got' Burns is a terrible football player. lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
And on that reception by Evans it was pass interference and then he was grabbing Evans’ facemask with no flag for either.

It must be nice to be above the rules.
Reply/Quote
I will admit I have seen more than one lowering of the helmet to make tackles that went uncalled. One ended up being a fumble.

Reply/Quote
The most offensive thing in this game are the announcers. I’ll give Witten a temporary pass because I liked him as a player and it’s his first year. I don’t know who the other guy is, but I’d like to send him over the middle in front of Vontaze.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Yeah. Ben has an injured elbow. What is that now...another game with about 30 attempts in the first half?

I'd be willing to pay the ****tard football gods in order for ben's ulnar collateral ligament to disintegrate. I'd laugh, but this shit world doesn't work that way. Good people die and don't get jack shit in this life and all the scummiest dirtbags imaginable flourish. It's why the steelers are so successful. 

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 10:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. Ben has an injured elbow. What is that now...another game with about 30 attempts in the first half?

I'd be willing to pay the ****tard football gods in order for ben's ulnar collateral ligament to disintegrate. I'd laugh, but this shit world doesn't work that way. Good people die and don't get jack shit in this life and all the scummiest dirtbags imaginable flourish. It's why the steelers are so successful. 

Wishing injury on another human being? I don't care who it is, I would never want another player to get injured. I honestly thought you were better than that. I guess not.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:06 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Wishing injury on another human being? I don't care who it is, I would never want another player to get injured. I honestly thought you were better than that. I guess not.

Worry about yourself and never assume anyone is above anything. 

EDIT: oh, you didn't notice that i was equating ben and a bunch of other steelers players are less than human.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:06 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Wishing injury on another human being? I don't care who it is, I would never want another player to get injured. I honestly thought you were better than that. I guess not.

And don't worry, as long as he remains a piece of shit "human", nothing bad will happen to him.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 10:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steelers #21 just pushed Evans when he was already out of bounds.

Haden's hand were on him when he went out of bounds but he didn't start pushing the guy until his feet touched the line. He probably didn't realize he was out of bounds and he barely pushed him. Haden's not a dirty player. Look at the one Tampa Bay guy that ran into the wall and injured himself because he didn't realize where he was at. Don't be such a drama queen.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Worry about yourself and never assume anyone is above anything. 

EDIT: oh, you didn't notice that i was equating ben and a bunch of other steelers players are less than human.

Yeah trust me, I'll never mistake you for a decent human being again. 
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:15 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah trust me, I'll never mistake you for a decent human being again. 

:)

Reply/Quote
What a bunch of lucky asswipes.

Reply/Quote
Who is that dumbass #34 on defense that was talking shit after the Bucs converted on a 3rd and 18?

Does that ******* only care about a hard hit...that the receiver got right up from?

How stupid are your players, steeler fans?

Reply/Quote
How how about that dirty ass Ben Roethlisberger intentionally trying to injure the Tampa safety by leading him into the wall with a pass?

Dirty bastard.

On a another note, you Bengal fans continue week in and week out to be the biggest bunch of whiners in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: On a another note, you Bengal fans continue week in and week out to be the biggest bunch of whiners in the NFL.

As long as ben is in the league, that's not possible. Sad

But no...go to any steelers board and you'll see hundreds of whiney bitches.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: How how about that dirty ass Ben Roethlisberger intentionally trying to injure the Tampa safety by leading him into the wall with a pass?

Dirty bastard.

On a another note, you Bengal fans continue week in and week out to be the biggest bunch of whiners in the NFL.

[/Thread]
Reply/Quote