Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Typical Dirty Play
(09-24-2018, 11:30 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [/Thread]

That was a dumb reply.  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 10:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And the roughing the QB LOL I know it’s smack talk, but he took all the weight on his hands. That wasn’t a sack, but they are destroying the sack now. I may not be long for this sport anymore.

All 4 roughing the passer calls were horseshit. Then Williams hits Fitzpatrick clearly after the whistle with no call.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:37 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: All 4 roughing the passer calls were horseshit. Then Williams hits Fitzpatrick clearly after the whistle with no call.

The game just feels like it's on a continual downward spiral. A slow spiral, but a spiral nonetheless. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Boswell, daring the steelers to cut him again. 

I bet he's embarrassed to be on a team full of shitheads. 

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Boswell, daring the steelers to cut him again. 

I bet he's embarrassed to be on a team full of shitheads. 

He’s going to cost them a game this season. Maybe this one.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 12:04 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He’s going to cost them a game this season. Maybe this one.

I don't know...the refs just took 6 points away from the Bucs.  Cool

Reply/Quote
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a defense this bad. Ever. Sometimes I swear they’re only playing with 9 guys on defense. That has to be the only explination as to how so many guys are getting so wide open.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 12:14 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a defense this bad. Ever. Sometimes I swear they’re only playing with 9 guys on defense. That has to be the only explination as to how so many guys are getting so wide open.

The back side deficiencies can be covered up if the front seven are getting to the QB. They seemed to be putting a lot more pressure on him in the first half.

Reply/Quote
I’ll bet you didn’t know that James Conner had cancer, did you?
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 12:18 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I’ll bet you didn’t know that James Conner had cancer, did you?

Heyward-Bey going all Pacman.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 12:22 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Heyward-Bey going all Pacman.

Self destruction, you’re headed for self destruction....
Reply/Quote
Their only hope is that Fitzpatrick remembers who he really is
Reply/Quote
Why do we have Barry Switzers midget grandson returning kicks?
Reply/Quote
Two Steelers linemen just basically tackled Bucs d-linemen out in plain view with no calls...... must be nice.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 12:30 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Two Steelers linemen just basically tackled Bucs d-linemen out in plain view with no calls...... must be nice.

Waaaaa

Of all the whiney bitches in Bengal land, you’re the Queen Whiner.
Reply/Quote
This just looked like a "typical" NFL game to me. It was a great game, too.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 12:54 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Waaaaa

Of all the whiney bitches in Bengal land, you’re the Queen Whiner.

lol.......  so cute when Steelers fans turn blind eyes to the real world.

Steelers fans are more delusional than flat-earthers.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 10:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And on that reception by Evans it was pass interference and then he was grabbing Evans’ facemask with no flag for either.

It must be nice to be above the rules.

Above the rules? The Steelers are the most penalized team in the NFL. Please stop posting. You sound dumber with every post.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 01:51 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Above the rules? The Steelers are the most penalized team in the NFL. Please stop posting. You sound dumber with every post.

Yeah because they play so dirty that some things are impossible to ignore.

Go back and watch the play I’m referring to where Ben scrambled out of the pocket and I think three to the middle of the field (little over two minutes left I think).
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 02:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah because they play so dirty that some things are impossible to ignore.

Go back and watch the play I’m referring to where Ben scrambled out of the pocket and I think three to the middle of the field (little over two minutes left I think).

I was reading the Bucs message board and you whine about plays that even they didn't bring up. You whine when the Steelers win, you whine when the Steelers lose. You whine whine whine whine whine whine whine all day long. Are you sure you're a man? I'm beginning to question that. I've seen little kids that missed their nap that whine less than you.
Reply/Quote