Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers already fear Burrow
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/steelers-veteran-linebacker-says-hes-looking-forward-to-sacking-joe-burrow-in-2020/

They probably already have plans to injure him.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I am having a great time seeing their fans in bugout mode. Their rapist QB isn't that good anymore.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 02:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/steelers-veteran-linebacker-says-hes-looking-forward-to-sacking-joe-burrow-in-2020/

You mean "hard-nosed football," right?  Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Meh, if Burrow can not get swept by them in year 1 we are going to go ape. If he sweeps them I'll explode with glee.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 02:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/steelers-veteran-linebacker-says-hes-looking-forward-to-sacking-joe-burrow-in-2020/

Vince Williams? No surprise, arguably the biggest Stooler shit-talker in the Social Media age.

Completely useless player too, unless a RB runs right into him.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 03:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Vince Williams? No surprise, arguably the biggest Stooler shit-talker in the Social Media age.

Completely useless player too, unless a RB runs right into him.
I already knew it was going to be punk ass Williams talking s#@* before i open the link. I cant wait until he get what he has coming. He even had something to say something about Harambe. I bet he wouldn't say those things in certain parts of Cincinnati no matter how tough he talk or his size. Never seen a hater of another city and team as this clown.
Reply/Quote
Meh, we haven't beaten the Steelers in 1,535 days and counting. Burrow can't get here soon enough.
Reply/Quote
Vince Williams.....ppppfffttttt

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 03:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, we haven't beaten the Steelers in 1,535 days and counting.  Burrow can't get here soon enough.

It's a new dey
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
That entire team can get hit by a bus.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 04:25 PM)J24 Wrote: It's a new dey

Could be, but I have to admit I claimed the Steeler's hold over the Bengals was a thing of the past multiple times in the past 17 or so years.  Oof.  We hoped Marvin took his losing to the Steelers ways with him and now we are hoping Dalton takes them with him.  Hope springeth eternal, but I'd feel like a heel if I didn't admit that I've been wrong about us finally breaking the Steelers curse many a time.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 04:28 PM)Big Boss Wrote: That entire team can get hit by a bus.

And most of, if not all of, their fan base.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I miss Burfict if for the only reason the Steelers genuinely feared him.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 04:28 PM)Big Boss Wrote: That entire team can get hit by a bus.

I prefer them to all be thrown under the bus if you please..  ThumbsUp  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
What I got out of that is the player is excited to sack Burrow given the Bengals OL over the pass 3 seasons. Fix the OL and maybe than he will be scared to play Burrow. Until that happens, it won't matter who plays QB for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote

Getting Burrow would give the Bengals a young starting QB in a Division of mostly young starting QB's.

The Steelers will have the old man Big Ben at age 37 but Ben may have some tread left on his tires for a while longer.

Baker Mayfield age 24

Lamar Jackson age 23

Joe Burrow age 23

Steeler fans got a taste of life without Big Ben in 2019 and the Bengals could possibly get 15 solid years out of Burrow. Mayfield has been struggling and Lamar has a risky playing style as it relates to injuries and wear & tear on his body.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 06:29 PM)MEBengalsFan Wrote: What I got out of that is the player is excited to sack Burrow given the Bengals OL over the pass 3 seasons. Fix the OL and maybe than he will be scared to play Burrow. Until that happens, it won't matter who plays QB for the Bengals.

BROKEN RECORD

They’ve been trying to “fix the OL” for years. It’s easier said than done. We’ve used 3 1st rounders on OL since 2015. And traded for Glenn. And picked up Fred Johnson...

It’s like some of you think you’re the only ones that realize it’s important.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 07:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: BROKEN RECORD

They’ve been trying to “fix the OL” for years. It’s easier said than done. We’ve used 3 1st rounders on OL since 2015. And traded for Glenn. And picked up Fred Johnson...

It’s like some of you think you’re the only ones that realize it’s important.

It's harder to find a LT then a QB in today's NFL. Hopefully Jonah is the fix for the position.
J24

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 04:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Could be, but I have to admit I claimed the Steeler's hold over the Bengals was a thing of the past multiple times in the past 17 or so years.  Oof.  We hoped Marvin took his losing to the Steelers ways with him and now we are hoping Dalton takes them with him.  Hope springeth eternal, but I'd feel like a heel if I didn't admit that I've been wrong about us finally breaking the Steelers curse many a time.

Yeah I would like think that the Steelers would be finished without big Ben but they were 8-8 with a duck caller and Mason Rudolph. The team is just built the right way something were not.
J24

Reply/Quote
Will be nice seeing Burrow do the same things to them the Pig used to do to us.

Make their Corners try and cover all day long, Burrow is even better at this then the Pig.
Reply/Quote