Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers are 11 and
[Image: ohhhhhhhh.0.gif]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!![Image: 6104a709ed56778639241b237c2ca43d.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Absolutely epic collapse. 

Way more embarrassing than anything the Bengals have ever done.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Sweet win in their house and a close up of Ben crying! Cry
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Hey Ben. You're going to start off the season 11-0.

[Image: giphy.gif]

And then you're going to finish the season 1-5 along with a home playoff loss to the Browns.

[Image: c818f4ba8184c518b2070ee0b02917d5.gif]

Reply/Quote
500+ yards and 4 TDs!! Way to go Ben!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFdxHLAXg6mD74g6J6FMy...g&usqp=CAU]

Too bad you lost to the Browns...at home...in the playoffs...by double digits.

[Image: tenor.png]

Reply/Quote
11-0...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJqGyAip9grWHLp5o_hG5...A&usqp=CAU]

Reply/Quote
Hey Ben, you get the Browns in the first round of the playoffs, at Heinz.

[Image: 1081654726.jpg.0.jpg]

But they're going to beat your ass down and make you cry.

[Image: 63849801c5b14b97a327a3e67518ed66.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Maybe 2021 will be better...

[Image: 29fd2d6f-bd0a-4eb2-a338-99a90b1fb2c6.png]

Reply/Quote
no head coach

no secondary

no o line

We still kicked their ass!!!!

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 01:52 AM)Vambo Wrote: Sweet win in their house and a close up of Ben crying! Cry

Good win to shake off some of the old ghosts.

Ben was probably more sad because he may not play next year no matter who he lost too though.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 01:49 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Absolutely epic collapse. 

Way more embarrassing than anything the Bengals have ever done.

Even in 2015 when the Bengals went 8-0, Dalton broke his thumb at the end of the year!

Big Benny was there wire to wire this year!

The ONLY reason he won two SBs is because in 2005 Palmer went down and in 2008 they didn't have to face the Pats, PLUS they played the Seahawks, before Wilson and Lynch, and the Cardinals!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 01:58 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 500+ yards and 4 TDs!! Way to go Ben!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFdxHLAXg6mD74g6J6FMy...g&usqp=CAU]

Too bad you lost to the Browns...at home...in the playoffs...by double digits.

[Image: tenor.png]
Don't forget the 4 PICKS!  He's ALWAYS known for those!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 04:47 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Even in 2015 when the Bengals went 8-0, Dalton broke his thumb at the end of the year!

Big Benny was there wire to wire this year!

The ONLY reason he won two SBs is because in 2005 Palmer went down and in 2008 they didn't have to face the Pats, PLUS they played the Seahawks, before Wilson and Lynch, and the Cardinals!  Hilarious

Should have been ONE. Super Bowl XL deserves an asterisk. The officials made the most obvious lopsided biased calls in the history of the Super Bowl. It showed how much the refs can abuse their power and force the result one way or the other. If futbol refs called a game like this in the World Cup, those refs would be dead shortly thereafter.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 04:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Good win to shake off some of the old ghosts.

Ben was probably more sad because he may not play next year no matter who he lost too though.

That was my inital thought. It looked like he was sitting there looking back on all the games and thought "this is it". 

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 02:37 AM)Vambo Wrote: no head coach

no secondary

no o line

We still kicked their ass!!!!

I thought you were describing the Steelers until the last line. Lol
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 05:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That was my inital thought. It looked like he was sitting there looking back on all the games and thought "this is it". 

I thought he was sitting there wondering why the refs didn't keep em in the game ?  Shocked

No,  he did look like a man who was hanging up his cleats. On that first fumbled snap he just stood there over the ball, that's telling right there.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 10:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I thought you were describing the Steelers until the last line. Lol

Steelers firing of Randy Fichtner could force Ben Roethlisberger to retire

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 10:42 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I thought he was sitting there wondering why the refs didn't keep em in the game ?  Shocked

No,  he did look like a man who was hanging up his cleats. On that first fumbled snap he just stood there over the ball, that's telling right there.

I said at work that was his "Cam in the Super Bowl" moment.  "I ain't gettin' hurt."
Reply/Quote