Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers are basically out of the playoffs
Well here’s some good news, those yellow stains are basically eliminated
Reply/Quote
Eh, not quite. They have us next week, so they should win. But definitely don’t control their destiny anymore. Ravens and Colts need to hang on
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:03 PM)Trademark Wrote: Well here’s some good news, those yellow stains are basically eliminated

It would still be nice to beat them next week and make it official.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
They started the year like 7-2-1 too.
Reply/Quote
Yep, bengals have the opportunity to make it impossible for Pittsburgh. That won’t happen, but they have it there for the taking.

But let’s make it very clear, with the roster they are trotting onto the field, the bengals are not winning that game next week

So go Ravens and please don’t tie, colts and titans.

Reply/Quote
Ravens win next week and they're out
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:16 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ravens win next week and they're out

Unless Steelers win and colts and titans tie. In that scenario Steelers are in.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:20 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Unless Steelers win and colts and titans tie. In that scenario Steelers are in.

Please no tie then
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:08 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: But let’s make it very clear, with the roster they are trotting onto the field,  the bengals are not winning that game next week

Oakland fans said the same thing.......
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Oakland fans said the same thing.......

So you’re saying there’s a chance!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:26 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So you’re saying there’s a chance!!!

For the Bengals? Sure. All you need is for Tony Dungy to ask Tomlin this week about a playoff rematch with the Patriots, and he'll ramble on and on about it, completely forgetting that he has to play Cincinnati this week.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:03 PM)Trademark Wrote: Well here’s some good news, those yellow stains are basically eliminated

Only way they make the playoffs is if the new Browns beat the old Browns. Colts and Titans play each other next week so no wildcard for the Steelers. If the Ravens lose they may not make the playoffs. That would be two years in a row losing out on the last week of the season.
Reply/Quote
How are they out? Browns are clearly not a pushover and the bengals are trash. The bengals are not beating the Steelers next week and the browns I’m sure would love to knock out the ravens.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:37 PM)motoarch Wrote: How are they out?  Browns are clearly not a pushover and the bengals are trash.  The bengals are not beating the Steelers next week and the browns I’m sure would love to knock out the ravens.

There's a chance for sure, but I'm not counting on Cleveland for anything. They catch their rivers on fire. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Oakland fans said the same thing.......

Pitt doesn't play Oakland the same way they play Cincinnati. And they're playing at home, not on the road. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Steelers will get in the playoffs. Book it.

Ninja

Reply/Quote

Yeah, Im sure that his game made Brad jism in his Ickey Woods underoos. 

His birthday and the day the that Steelers are eliminated from the playoffs are the two best days of his year. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:51 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yeah, Im sure that his game made Brad jism in his Ickey Woods underoos. 

His birthday and the day the that Steelers are eliminated from the playoffs are the two best days of his year. 

I mean, maybe not to the extent you’re talking, but I won’t lie, the Steelers on the verge of elimination has me feeling pretty good today.

But I’ve seen this before, Steelers will find a way.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:56 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I mean, maybe not to the extent you’re talking, but I won’t lie,  the Steelers on the verge of elimination has me feeling pretty good today.

But I’ve seen this before, Steelers will find a way.

Yeah and I've seen it too. 

I wouldn't be shocked if the Browns beat Baltimore and the Steelers crush the Bengals, giving everyone false hope, only to get rolled by the Titans at home in the WC game in two weeks.

Everyone was hyped that the defense finally made a stand in beating the Pats last week. I'll admit I was hopeful too......until Tuesday when I saw highlights of the last drive. The Pats last play.....Brady felt pressure that wasn't there and rather than stepping into the pass, stepped left causing the rainbow that was incomplete. If he steps into that pass and delivers as strike like he should have, Julian Edelman was wide open for the score.

He makes that throw and the Steelers are on a 5 game skid and 7-7-1 right now, with the defense falling apart 5 straight weeks.

That uncharacteristic Brady mistake bought Steelers fans an undeserved week of hope....and Omar another 5 years as HC.  
Reply/Quote
That's what happens when you don't beat Denver and the Raiders and blow a 16 point second half lead tot he Chargers AT HOME.

They deserve to be at the mercy of the Browns.

Frankly it won't surprise me if they lose to the Bengals...they seem to find a way to lose differently every time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote