Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers defense improved
Steelers defense should be improved this year.

Last year they lost both starting DTs for almost the entire career. This year NT Tyson Aluale should play more than 2 games, and they signed Larry Ogunjobi to fill the other spot.

Also they have a new DC so we may be surprised at what he throws at us.
Reply/Quote
Myles Jack. Should be a good defense.

Their offense line may be the worst in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
They also brought in Levi Wallace from Buffalo. He's a good pairing with Ahkello Witherspoon and it let's Sutton move back to the slot. The Steelers also drafted DeMarvin Leal who slid not because he wasnt talented because he fits very few teams and the Steelers are one.

On Offense they added Mason Cole and James Daniels which should solidify their interior Offensive line with Kevin Dotson who is a mediocre but solid guard.

The Bengals are the all around more talented team especially with their upgrades on the OL but if they come out flat and have problems like tackling (common week one) I can see a fired up Steelers team wanting to knock of the former AFC Champions from their divison opening week squeak out a win.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have dropped hints all over the place, but no one has picked up on the fact that the Steelers new DC is Teryl Austin.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 02:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Myles Jack. Should be a good defense.

Their offense line may be the worst in the NFL.

Until proven otherwise our 0-line is the worst in the NFL. Hopefully it's at worst, middle of the pack. I want it to be top 10.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 04:29 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Until proven otherwise our 0-line is the worst in the NFL. Hopefully it's at worst, middle of the pack. I want it to be top 10.

That’s not true. It’s not the same people.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Facing a healthy Watt as well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 10:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s not true. It’s not the same people.

I don't care if it's not the same people. When they give up 30 sacks instead of 50 plus the playoffs, then I will agree with you. On paper they are miles better, but that's on paper.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 06:31 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: I don't care if it's not the same people. When they give up 30 sacks instead of 50 plus the playoffs, then I will agree with you. On paper they are miles better, but that's on paper.

Ok then

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 08:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Ok then

he has a point.. paper means nothing, performance matters.. Oline was not up to par Sunday.. lets hope Dallas they are or we should start to worry
Reply/Quote