Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Steelers fans....
What game day thread will you follow on Sunday? Steelers board where they will ***** non stop about the defense? Or here where they will ***** non stop about the refs and how Goodell loves the Steelers and how the fix is in against the Bengals. I’m leaning toward watching the tears flow here.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2018, 09:49 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: What game day thread will you follow on Sunday? Steelers board where they will ***** non stop about the defense? Or here where they will ***** non stop about the refs and how Goodell loves the Steelers and how the fix is in against the Bengals. I’m leaning toward watching the tears flow here.

I ain't checking either one. The wife and i are gonna take a road trip down AA highway and check out a couple small towns. I'll check the score around 4:30 or 5:00 and if it's worth it, i'll watch the game on the DVR when i get home. 

Not gonna waste a whole afternoon, tempting my anger, until the Bengals show they can play to steelers the same way they play everyone else. If they lose, i'll say whatev and ignore football the rest of the day and find other things to do. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'll be here watching the tears flow.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 12:37 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I ain't checking either one. The wife and i are gonna take a road trip down AA highway and check out a couple small towns. I'll check the score around 4:30 or 5:00 and if it's worth it, i'll watch the game on the DVR when i get home. 

Not gonna waste a whole afternoon, tempting my anger, until the Bengals show they can play to steelers the same way they play everyone else. If they lose, i'll say whatev and ignore football the rest of the day and find other things to do. 

I bet I haven't watched enough football in the first four weeks to equal one entire game.

I watched exactly zero minutes of the Ravens game because I was busy...and like rfaulk I'm not gonna waste my day or health on something I can't control.

Depending on what I get done around the house tomorrow I might sit down and watch some of it, but I'm only on twitter on my phone during games and then check back here later.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2018, 09:49 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: What game day thread will you follow on Sunday? Steelers board where they will ***** non stop about the defense? Or here where they will ***** non stop about the refs and how Goodell loves the Steelers and how the fix is in against the Bengals. I’m leaning toward watching the tears flow here.

My favorite part of watching the Bengal game day thread is the massive mood swings. One moment the Bengals are the scourge of the earth, and the next they're destined for the Super Bowl. Of course, every team's fanbase does this (especially the Steelers'). That's why I like watching here: It's funnier when it's not your own team's fans. LOL
Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter. We all are playing for second place. Brady and company will prevail again. Sick
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 07:53 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: It doesn't matter. We all are playing for second place. Brady and company will prevail again. Sick

The Eagles might have something to say about that. You never know what could happen, which is the beauty of sports.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 07:55 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The Eagles might have something to say about that.  You never know what could happen, which is the beauty of sports.

I meant in the AFC.
Reply/Quote

Either way, both will be accurate.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 07:58 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I meant in the AFC.

Being in the NFC didn't make the Eagles any less of an underdog last year.  I stand by my point. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 08:23 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Either way, both will be accurate.

It sounds like Bengals fans are scared and are already getting their excuses ready for tomorrow.  :andy:  Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 10:46 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: It sounds like Bengals fans are scared and are already getting their excuses ready for tomorrow.  :andy:  Wink

It's the refs fault.

JuJu's a meanie.

Tomlin tried to trip our return man.

It's always the same predictable lame excuses with these guys.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 10:54 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It's the refs fault.

JuJu's a meanie.

Tomlin tried to trip our return man.

It's always the same predictable lame excuses with these guys.

It's always the same excuses, especially with one specific poster here. I love reading the conspiracy theories after they lose to the Steelers.
Reply/Quote