Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers fans posting in this forum tonight...
(01-10-2016, 03:31 AM)6andcounting Wrote: You, your family and friends must be pretty lame people if at no point in time this game did not have you flippin out.

At no point will I, or any member of my family, be as lame as you with the worthless drivel you litter around here.

Now be a good boy and respond with "i know you are but what am i?" Or something as ground-breaking as "you mad bro?"

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:41 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Is it tough love?

I think he's hit his head one too many times in a drunken stupor.  Ironically enough, it's probably made him functional.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:41 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: ----------------
John Phillips ‏@PGHJohnPhillips · 1m1 minute ago
Seriously if you are a #Steelers fan in Cincinnati right now, be very careful not to walk alone. Reports are flooding in of attacks on fans.
--------------------

Stay classy, CIN

That happens in Europe after soccer matches, but I thought concealed carry/2nd amendment keeps that in check in the states. I guess we'll find out when we watch the news tomorrow.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:24 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But seriously, you and 6--especially-- are two of the biggest idiots i've ever seen post on a message board. 

Did you break all the mirrors in your house in a drunken rage?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: At no point will I, or any member of my family, be as lame as you with the worthless drivel you litter around here.

Now be a good boy and respond with "i know you are but what am i?" Or something as ground-breaking as "you mad bro?"

I don't have to ask that; it's obvious. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:42 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I think he's hit his head one too many times in a drunken stupor.  Ironically enough, it's probably made him functional.

He's always so cheerful after a steelers loss.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'd be more inclined to believe this if you hadn't spent the last 45 minutes online  trying to convince grown men from Pittsburgh that you're not drunk and that they're not as smart as you. 

Maybe saying that you're not mad 4 more times will convince me. They get their night of mocking your team. Your team earned it. You'll get your chance next week when the Broncos win. 

Have you ever seen someone that was drunk, try and post on a message board?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
it shall be revocated.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:42 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I think he's hit his head one too many times in a drunken stupor.  Ironically enough, it's probably made him functional.

lol

The lame is incredibly lame. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:41 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: ----------------
John Phillips ‏@PGHJohnPhillips · 1m1 minute ago
Seriously if you are a #Steelers fan in Cincinnati right now, be very careful not to walk alone. Reports are flooding in of attacks on fans.
--------------------

Stay classy, CIN

I saw nothing walking out of the stadium, but maybe those who went to bars (not real bright going anywhere close to a Bengals fan after that loss). Let's hope calmer heads prevail.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:47 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I saw nothing walking out of the stadium, but maybe those who went to bars (not real bright going anywhere close to a Bengals fan after that loss). Let's hope calmer heads prevail.

It takes a real idiot to physically assault another football fan after a football game because your team lost.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:46 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Have you ever seen someone that was drunk, try and post on a message board?

Yes. They usually end up starting really bad threads and get mad when people respond.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:50 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Yes. They usually end up starting really bad threads and get mad when people respond.

Your stupidity is shining through again. Don't bother guessing a 2nd time.

Reply/Quote
OL Marv blew it.

How do you not kneel out the clock burning timeouts then boot the fg to make Pit have to drive for a td with little to no time left.
Reply/Quote
My Steelers fan friend from work texted me and apologized because he knows the Bengals gave the game away and the Steelers didn't deserve to win at all.

Not gonna lie. It made me feel a lot better.

Sometimes the fans don't stoop to the players' level.
Reply/Quote
Here's a reminder of the warning that exists for entering the Smack section.

"If you get easily angered or offended...you should probably avoid!*"

Especially if you get extra salty after the Bengals lose to the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're too stupid to understand i'm not mad. I just think the two of you are scum. No anger at all. 

Mad or not mad, I do agree that steeler fans are scum. Like I said in another thread, their fanbase ranks lower on the human waste scale then the morons in the middle east. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:52 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Mad or not mad, I do agree that steeler fans are scum. Like I said in another thread, their fanbase ranks lower on the human waste scale then the morons in the middle east. 

Nothing says "not trashy" like literally throwing trash.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:56 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Nothing says "not trashy" like literally throwing trash.

Just putting it where it belonged, right on Ben. Was a good shot too.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:58 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Just putting it where it belonged.

Marv's front lawn is the field?
Reply/Quote