Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Daniels says he loves it in Cincy
Dude has played what, 3 games after coming off injury? I'm willing to see more of a sample size - in a lost season - before I call him washed.

Good to see the team making necessary moves in season. It's not the Bengals we've seen much in the past.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 12:19 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No he hasn’t. Both the eye test, and his PFF grade (50.7) would suggest otherwise.

Then you need your eyes checked
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 11:22 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Then you need your eyes checked

Have you considered maybe it’s you who needs to make an appointment? At least I backed my opinion on how he’s played up with a PFF grade.

You otoh are just making a baseless claim that a player on an absolutely terrible defense (particularly the DL) has been “playing good.” By what possible metric? His stats aren’t good (1 tackle vs Tennessee despite playing 57% of the def snaps). He hasn’t looked good (at least some of us). People that grade players for a living say he’s not been good. But your only counter argument is to insult me with snarky remarks. Usually not evidence of a strong case...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote