Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers games from now on.
Will be an absolute blood bath.

I am so ready to face those pieces of crap again.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Will be an absolute blood bath.  

Ya sure. Just like today was supposed to be.

No.

We will take a beating like the little sisters we are.
Reply/Quote

I think it would be better if we had a coaching change first.  Get a disciplinarian in there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This "best of the best" officiating crew sure did a bang-up job keeping this game clean, didn't they?

**** the NFL with a ghost pepper. If you actually gave a shit about player safety and limiting wrong/missed calls, you'd pony up the cash for full-time refs.

Shazier should be suspended for the hit on Bernard and his blatant celebration on the sidelines. But he won't. Hell, it won't surprise me if he doesn't even get fined.

**** it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It has already been this way for the past few years.

Expect a steelers cincy prime time game next year again.

Everytime they play I just hope theres no injuries (And also bengals win of course)
Reply/Quote

Feel the same way. 
Reply/Quote
No coaching change is needed.
Reply/Quote
Tomlin is just flat out scum. What a joke at his press conference.

I hope we take their guys out every year now
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:19 AM)Big Boss Wrote: This "best of the best" officiating crew sure did a bang-up job keeping this game clean, didn't they?

**** the NFL with a ghost pepper.  If you actually gave a shit about player safety and limiting wrong/missed calls, you'd pony up the cash for full-time refs.

Shazier should be suspended for the hit on Bernard and his blatant celebration on the sidelines.  But he won't.  Hell, it won't surprise me if he doesn't even get fined.

**** it.

Shazier wasn't just celebrating on the sideline. He was dancing in the middle of the field while Bernard was being looked at by the medical staff. All the people calling for Burficts head should be doing the exact same for this piece of trash.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No coaching change is needed.

We will take bell out again.

I kind of think it is.  If they go back next season having made no changes, fans are going to stay away.  Nobody wants another gut punch like that one.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:25 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I kind of think it is.  If they go back next season having made no changes, fans are going to stay away.  Nobody wants another gut punch like that one.

Can't make a coaching change when the same play is ok vs gio and a penalty vs brown in crunch time.  

No consistency
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:25 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I kind of think it is.  If they go back next season having made no changes, fans are going to stay away.  Nobody wants another gut punch like that one.

Fool us once, shame on you.. fool us six times, shame on you, but fool us that 7th time? Game over.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:25 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Tomlin is just flat out scum.   What a joke at his press conference.    

I admittedly haven't seen the press conference, and I can't agree with your second point; but I think it's obvious Tomlin doesn't have significant control over his team's disgusting actions.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:25 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Tomlin is just flat out scum.   What a joke at his press conference.    

you haven't been a bengal fan very long. that much is obvious. tomlin has been a piece of shit since he took over for cowher. their guys have taken out "our guys" every year since ole' bill left.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:30 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Fool us once, shame on you.. fool us six times, shame on you, but fool us that 7th time? Game over.   Ninja

Exactly.  :)
Reply/Quote

Maybe their plane will fly into the side of a mountain on the way to Denver & save the Bengals the trouble.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:32 AM)WildCat Wrote: you haven't been a bengal fan very long. that much is obvious. tomlin has been a piece of shit since he took over for cowher. their guys have taken out "our guys" every year since ole' bill left.

All my life mate. Lived through the Shula, Coslet, Lebeau years . No need to question my.fandom
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:33 AM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Maybe their plane will fly into the side of a mountain on the way to Denver & save the Bengals the trouble.
GO STRIPES!!!

Ben would take.. what, like 2 days before he starts eating people like in Alive?
[Image: ben-roethlisberger.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:38 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Ben would take.. what, like 2 days before he starts eating people like in Alive?
[Image: ben-roethlisberger.gif]

He would probably try to "do" a couple of them first.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote