Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers getting crushed by Philly and Wentz
Well, the Bengals lost today. The good news is Philly is crushing the Steelers right now. Last time I saw the score it was 34-3 Philly. This is how Cincy will handle the Steelers at PBS later this year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:01 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, the Bengals lost today. The good news is Philly is crushing the Steelers right now. Last time I saw the score it was 34-3 Philly. This is how Cincy will handle the Steelers at PBS later this year.

I find it hilarious that CBS took the Steelers game off to go to one more competitive.  LMAO
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not easy for a team to win when they can no longer get away with bullshit.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Doesn't matter. More worried about our poorly coached team. We're downright horrible sometimes. The steelers will get back on track, they always do. But the bengals? A consistent loser? This is the year we don't make the post season
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:13 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Doesn't matter. More worried about our poorly coached team. We're downright horrible sometimes. The steelers will get back on track, they always do. But the bengals? A consistent loser? This is the year we don't make the post season

Why don't you go buy a terrible towel if you love the Steelers so much. Consistent loser? Five straight winning seasons. A 12-4 record last year? They lose two games without two of their best players and you call them consistent losers. Moron.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:30 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Why don't you go buy a terrible towel if you love the Steelers so much. Consistent loser? Five straight winning seasons. A 12-4 record last year? They lose two games without two of their best players and you call them consistent losers. Moron.

Exactly. Some people just don't realize the value of 5 straight 12th place finishes. 
Reply/Quote
Shows what good coaching can do. Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
All y'all can go to Heinz Field and cheer for the Steelers. Whatever
Reply/Quote