Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers in Denver RIGHT NOW!
(01-16-2016, 02:05 PM)Vlad Wrote: Looks like Shazier won't be fined. Wednesday was the cutoff day.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/15/ryan-shazier-says-he-wasnt-fined-for-hit-on-giovani-bernard/

Kinda proving what those guys are saying since he flat out violated the rule and all of a sudden we hear nonsense about lining a player up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Kinda proving what those guys are saying since he flat out violated the rule and all of a sudden we hear nonsense about lining a player up.

The scary part is the use (non use) of the crown is there to protect the players, both of them. If Shazier or Burfict or any player does it, the chances increase of them being seriously hurt so just not smart.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:
There is a huge difference between hoping it happens versus not caring it happened
. This is third grade comprehension so maybe when you hit 4th grade, you will get it as just a slow learner.

So... You hope it happens, THEN you care about it when it does? 

Sounds legit.  
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:49 PM)Vlad Wrote: Looking forward to the joy of seeing bengals fans crushed after the Steelers pull out a win.

The added benefit of the Steelers losing is you disappearing and switching back to your Poe account.

Edit: Damn, I didn't see everybody else make the Poe joke already.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Kinda proving what those guys are saying since he flat out violated the rule and all of a sudden we hear nonsense about lining a player up.

See the tread discussing this and learn something.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 05:12 PM)Vlad Wrote: See the tread discussing this and learn something.

I can read a rule.  I don't need others to explain what I'm reading.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 05:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I can read a rule.  I don't need others to explain what I'm reading.

I'm not questioning whether you can or cant.
You made it sound as though you never heard of "lining up"  when you said... all of a sudden we hear nonsense about lining a player up.

How else would you interpret that?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 06:16 PM)Vlad Wrote: I'm not questioning whether you can or cant.
You made it sound as though you never heard of "lining up"  when you said... all of a sudden we hear nonsense about lining a player up.

How else would you interpret that?

Show me where the rule says lining up.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:49 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So... You hope it happens, THEN you care about it when it does? 

Sounds legit.  

Another dumbass who can,t read. Never said I hoped it happened 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote