Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers in playoffs. Crap.
The Jets lost and the Steelers beat the Browns. They are the 6th seed and if Denver wins tonight we've got them at PBS next week. Reminds me of 2006 and the Carson injury.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Why are you worried? They lost williams today as well . He will either be out of gimpy next week. Plus they have looked bad the past two weeks.

As long as AJM doesn't turn it over we will win.
Reply/Quote
I hope the Chargers beat the Broncos only because I hate that sea of yellow at PBS. Williams out will help.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
We're the division champs, we play at home.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:26 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I hope the Chargers beat the Broncos only because I hate that sea of yellow at PBS. Williams out will help.

Sea of yellow? This isn't the 90's mate lol
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why are you worried?   They lost williams today as well .  He will either be out of gimpy next week.     Plus they have looked bad the past two weeks.    

Targeting players. They took out eifert last time because they couldn't cover him. They will shoot for AJM legs. We could eallsily beat them straight up, but that's never the case...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 07:46 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Targeting players. They took out eifert last time because they couldn't cover him. They will shoot for AJM legs. We could eallsily beat them straight up, but that's never the case...

Something tells me that this game will be watched closely. I bet we see some ejections if there are any shenanigans. Which we can pretty much guarantee from the steelers. I'm sure Tomlin with have his average players try and start something or take head shots
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Something tells me that this game will be watched closely.    I bet we see some ejections if there are any shenanigans.  Which we can pretty much guarantee from the steelers.   I'm sure Tomlin with have his average players try and start something or take head shots

A couple Bengals were bumping Mallett today, trying to draw him in. The Steelers did that to the Bengals last time. 

Better not fall for it again.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:26 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I hope the Chargers beat the Broncos only because I hate that sea of yellow at PBS. Williams out will help.

I do hate seeing that Yellow as well..  It is horrible!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why are you worried?   They lost williams today as well .  He will either be out of gimpy next week.     Plus they have looked bad the past two weeks.    

I'm still hoping we have Andy.
Reply/Quote
When we game plan for this week, we should plan on them taking out Eifert and Geno with dirty hits.

It would be naive not to expect them to keep with tradition.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:27 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We're the division champs, we play at home.

Response from 2013:  Yea, so?
Reply/Quote