Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers is Burfict's favorite team....
On Madden. Discuss http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25463243/vontaze-burficts-favorite-team-in-madden-is-the-steelers-of-course
[Image: tFtivUoURYLbG.gif]
"From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger."
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
[Image: what-a-twist.gif]
Reply/Quote
That's because it's in the fantasy world.

However the real world he knows those players are total D-bags... just like their fanbase.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Like I said yesterday in the other thread this is the one and only thing Burficts ever done to piss me off
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 02:55 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Like I said yesterday in the other thread this is the one and only thing Burficts ever done to piss me off

I agree, i can't even play as the Steelers on Madden, or even think about it.

I can play as every other team though, but i rarely do. I almost always play as the Bengals.

It doesn't seem as fun playing as a team i don't care for and i would lose all thought of winning playing as the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
[Image: blfi.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Meh, it's not that big of a deal.

I used to take control of the Steelers when you could control multiple teams. Of course, I would release all of their players and sign/trade for the lowest rated players in Madden and trade away all of the picks they had.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I believe that this was a jab at their lack of success in the real world against the Broncos...

:smash:
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 04:00 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: [Image: blfi.gif]

Watch out for the ferrit dude...
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure it's because Madden hates on the Bengals, always has. There's some teams they love to hype with the numbers.

When Madden 16 was announced, you know who the #4 and #5 rated QBs were? Roethlisberger (21 TD/16 INT) at 95 OVR and Luck (15 TD/12 INT) at 94 OVR.
  • Dalton was at 80 OVR, 21st among QBs. Behind Winston, Kaepernick, Bridgewater, Eli, Tannehill, Stafford, Alex Smith, Flacco.... only 1 point ahead of Cutler and Bradford and only 2 points ahead of RG3, Fitzpatrick, Foles, and Mariota. Lol
  • AJ Green was 8th behind Bryant, Nelson, and D Thomas.
  • Atkins was 8th at DT, meanwhile Suh was the #1 DT again. Nuff said there.
  • Tashaun Gipson was rated ahead of Reggie Nelson.
  • The Ravens were rated higher as a team than the Bengals.
Madden has always been a bit of a trendy rating joke. So it seems silly to get upset at whoever a person chooses to play. Granted, the Steelers are still big 'ol D-Bags regardless of this all, but still.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 07:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Pretty sure it's because Madden hates on the Bengals, always has. There's some teams they love to hype with the numbers.

When Madden 16 was announced, you know who the #4 and #5 rated QBs were? Roethlisberger (21 TD/16 INT) at 95 OVR and Luck (15 TD/12 INT) at 94 OVR.

• Dalton was at 80 OVR, 21st among QBs. Behind Winston, Kaepernick, Bridgewater, Eli, Tannehill, Stafford, Alex Smith, Flacco.... only 1 point ahead of Cutler and Bradford and only 2 points ahead of RG3, Fitzpatrick, Foles, and Mariota. Lol

• AJ Green was 8th behind Bryant, Nelson, and D Thomas.

• Atkins was 8th at DT, meanwhile Suh was the #1 DT again. Nuff said there.

• Tashaun Gipson was rated ahead of Reggie Nelson.

• The Ravens were rated higher as a team than the Bengals.

Madden has always been a bit of a trendy rating joke. So it seems silly to get upset at whoever a person chooses to play. Granted, the Steelers are still big 'ol D-Bags regardless of this all, but still.

And yet i still beat the Steelers everytime with the Bengals when my friends use them.

True though, for Geno to be rated that low says a lot.

Burfict is not that good either with his rating on Madden '16.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 07:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: And yet i still beat the Steelers everytime with the Bengals when my friends use them.

True though, for Geno to be rated that low says a lot.

Burfict is not that good either with his rating on Madden '16.
Maualuga Awareness: 88
Burfict Awareness: 78

Maualuga Strength: 80
Burfict Strength: 79

Maualuga Speed: 82
Burfict Speed: 76

Maualuga Acceleration: 87
Burfict Acceleration: 81

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Now we know why Burfict doesn't play as the Bengals on Madden. I'd refuse to as well if I were him.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 07:59 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Maualuga Awareness: 88
Burfict Awareness: 78

Maualuga Strength: 80
Burfict Strength: 79

Maualuga Speed: 82
Burfict Speed: 76

Maualuga Acceleration: 87
Burfict Acceleration: 81

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Now we know why Burfict doesn't play as the Bengals on Madden. I'd refuse to as well if I were him.

We got down to it all people. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Not to mention playing yourself as yourself as made by a developer is probably pretty lame I would think, especially after reading those specs^. Plus, some of the Steelers players attributes are probably pretty accurate considering they are the Steelers so it may be a 'getting to know your enemy' kind of thing.

OR..it could just be that he is sucking up trying get that suspension reduced.

The Burfict apology

Reply/Quote
Screw Madden. I'm looking forward to buying this little gem on ebay:

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 08:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Screw Madden. I'm looking forward to buying this little gem on ebay:

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

It was sweet to play, until I returned a kick with Tate.

He tried to run to the sideline and re-pixelated into a single dot.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Md1de978a6c21efb970aaef746f353...=230&h=159]

On a side note....

Al-Jazzera is reporting some mysterious packages being delivered to the "Nuge" residence.

[Image: 23_medium.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 02:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree, i can't even play as the Steelers on Madden, or even think about it.

I can play as every other team though, but i rarely do. I almost always play as the Bengals.

It doesn't seem as fun playing as a team i don't care for and i would lose all thought of winning playing as the Steelers.

I will do the same, but will on occasion play a differnt team, like for my simulation of the SuperBowl. But, yeah, 80% of the gams I play is as the Bengals at PBS.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 10:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I will do the same, but will on occasion play a differnt team, like for my simulation of the SuperBowl. But, yeah, 80% of the gams I play is as the Bengals at PBS.

Haven't owned a Madden since Madden 10, where the Bengals were I think in the bottom 5 of the league coming off that '08 season. So I will admit I didn't play the Bengals a ton (though I would make them my team for franchise mode). Back then I would rock some Chargers. 2009 Chargers had Rivers, V Jackson, Gates, and Tomlinson, which was pretty beastly.

Reply/Quote
I love to play the Steelers too.

I run backwards and get a bunch of safeties and then in the 4th quarter I pause and change to the Bengals Ninja
Reply/Quote