Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers just lost Ben for the year
Don’t wish injury on anyone but maybe there’s a chance for us after all Ninja
Reply/Quote
LOL. Watch them get the 1st pick and draft a franchise QB.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: LOL. Watch them get the 1st pick and draft a franchise QB.

Or watch Mason turn into an all star
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: LOL. Watch them get the 1st pick and draft a franchise QB.

They may already have one. I loved Randolph coming out of the other OSU
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/steelers/2019/09/16/ben-roethlisberger-injury-pittsburgh-steelers-mason-rudolph/2341881001/

To bad
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They may already have one. I loved Randolph coming out of the other OSU

He almost led them to the comeback win yesterday.

And Devin Bush made the critical turnover to put them in position. Too funny.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:00 PM)Trademark Wrote: Don’t wish injury on anyone but maybe there’s a chance for us after all Ninja

Trademark, you're a faster typer than me. Mods, cut my thread or somehow merge these, thanks!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: LOL. Watch them get the 1st pick and draft a franchise QB.

Yep. Tua to the Steelers. Fml. And Bengals draft the second version of Drew Bledsoe in QB Herbert.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: LOL. Watch them get the 1st pick and draft a franchise QB.

If they go 0-16 I'll take it. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Unpopular opinion, but maybe if we still had Marvin and his familiarity with the AFCN (and the Ravens still had Flacco).

Our new coaches probably need a couple more years of experience (coordinating/coaching) before they can take advantage of this.

Baltimore just won the North. Cleveland's chances just got better as well.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:10 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Yep.  Tua to the Steelers. Fml. And Bengals draft the second version of Drew Bledsoe in QB Herbert.

Blessoe did get the Pats to a SB appearance one year.
Reply/Quote
I hate the Steelers. I don't care if that team falls in a pit to the center of the earth as they wave their freaking terrible towels.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Not one tiny ounce of sorrow or empathy for the piece of crap. He is a garbage human.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Women of Pittsburgh beware! Ben has a lot more free time now...

Reply/Quote
It's just our luck that Mason Rudolph will be the next Tom Brady and the Stealers go on to win the division. I can see him being a thorn in our sides for the next decade +. That's just how things seem to go for us. ( Where's that Debbie Downer pic?)
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:00 PM)Trademark Wrote: Don’t wish injury on anyone but maybe there’s a chance for us after all Ninja

I'll make an exception for a rapist.  Screw that guy, I'm happy he's hurt.

I'm not sure how this really helps the Bengals.

Both Bengals and Steelers are 0-2 while the Ravens are looking pretty awesome right now and Cleveland still has enough talent to be a big player despite the loss last week.  Losing like they did to the Titans might light a fire under their butts and humble them a little.
Reply/Quote
They have to pick up a back up QB. They have one on their PS who looks like he isn't close to being ready for the 53 yet so I anticipating them going to the street. They may be regretting that trade last week of their 3rd string guy. With our luck Driskel will get picked up by them and he'll become a star

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That stinks.

The biggest thing for me this year was wanting to see Taylor go up against the Steelers. If we were to beat the Steelers year one that would have made the season for me.

Now it won't meant much.

On another note, congrats to the Ravens on a division championship.
Reply/Quote
Do wish injury upon anyone, but I hate sex offenders, so..
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Women of Pittsburgh beware! Ben has a lot more free time now...

Can he still hold them down with only one arm though?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote