Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers knew they couldn't win.
They knew it and did what they had to do to win. With acting performances dancing on the logo and getting under our guys skin. They knew what they were doing and it worked. I dont blame our guys they were sick of the disrespect and antics from the steelers. Could you have kept your cool? Watching guys laugh and dance cause your teammate got hurt. Could you stay cool seeing flags not thrown and some being thrown that shouldn't have? After playing your guts out to take the lead and your guy fumbles the ball while the steeler players and staff taunt you, could you keep your cool? I think the steelers learned how to win last game this way. And that's fine with me since they seem to except the fact one of them may lose a head or arm or leg. Keep it up Steelers hope it's worth losing a player for the season next year. We're tired of being disrespected. The Bengals don't play like this against any other team and there is a reason. And that's cause besides the steelers all the other teams have class,respect and professionalism.
Reply/Quote
Shut the **** up. Seriously. Shut up. Everything you just wrote is bullshit.
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:15 AM)BernLock Wrote: Shut the **** up. Seriously. Shut up. Everything you just wrote is bullshit.

Dont read and reply then move on. Like you should have when you caught me in your wife's jaw. P.S I'm in her jaw still. You mad bro?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:15 AM)BernLock Wrote: Shut the **** up. Seriously. Shut up. Everything you just wrote is bullshit.

Why do you have horny in your mood on a football furom? Seriously? Big men covered in ass juice and sweat get you off? Reading turn you on? I think you should stfu put down the candy and step away from burficts stinky jock strap.
Reply/Quote
I think you made a valid point OP. They played our anger against us. They couldn't beat us based on ability thats for damn sure.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:51 AM)treee Wrote: I think you made a valid point OP. They played our anger against us. They couldn't beat us based on ability thats for damn sure.

That's what I was saying more or less. They knew how to get at our guys and must have had this in the gameplan. Annoy burfict and the team until they snap.
Reply/Quote