Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers lose (look awful) and Bengals win.
(10-15-2017, 09:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I haven't seen a game plan fail so miserably from the first snap since the last Steelers game I watched.  Ninja

What a crap game. These are the vaunted Chiefs I’ve been hearing about? 6 yds in the 1st half? Bell and Brown has to be pushing 400 combined yds. Not the showdown I was hoping to see.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 09:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What a crap game. These are the vaunted Chiefs I’ve been hearing about?  6 yds in the 1st half?  Bell and Brown has to be pushing 400 combined yds.  Not the showdown I was hoping to see.

I think Bell and Brown finished with 346 combined.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 09:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What a crap game. These are the vaunted Chiefs I’ve been hearing about?  6 yds in the 1st half?  Bell and Brown has to be pushing 400 combined yds.  Not the showdown I was hoping to see.

I give Steeler's defense credit, they were awesome in half one, but then in half 2 that sucked and lucked out when offense got a very lucky bounce. It should be an interesting  game Sunday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:25 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I give Steeler's defense credit, they were awesome in half one, but then in half 2 that sucked and lucked out when offense got a very lucky bounce. It should be an interesting  game Sunday.

I really haven't watched any games this year, but I know that the problem with the Steelers is usually consistency. You never know what team you're going to get in a quarter.
Reply/Quote