Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers lose (look awful) and Bengals win.
(10-08-2017, 09:56 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Don't try and score points of me small fry.  If you have a legitimate question then actually ask it.  You're not smart enough, by half, to catch me in some contradiction, so stop embarrassing yourself.

lol.... you throw out insults like you always do when you have no response.

If there was still negative rep, you'd just do that but instead you just have to publicly make yourself look bad.
Reply/Quote
Eh I'm not gonna shit on them until after our game. They can look like dog shit against some random team but they always find a way to kick our teeth in.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 10:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.... you throw out insults like you always do when you have no response.

By definition, my insults, my richly deserved insults, directed at you are a response. 

Quote:If there was still negative rep, you'd just do that but instead you just have to publicly make yourself look bad.

So, did you have an actual question or are you just whining about a feature that hasn't existed for years?  To be fair I'd have done both regardless.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 10:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: By definition, my insults, my richly deserved insults, directed at you are a response. 
First off, you're a horrible poster and rarely post anything of any value.

Second, it was obvious that I meant a response to my post, so you're pathetic, irrelevant attempts at insults are not a response.

(10-08-2017, 10:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So, did you have an actual question or are you just whining about a feature that hasn't existed for years?  To be fair I'd have done both regardless.   Smirk

I was pointing out that you have no response, which is typical of you.

So, do you have any points to make or are you just going to keep redirecting the discussion to avoid making it obvious that you have nothing with any substance to post?
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Make the move or prepare for mediocrity Art II.

I would like to cast a vote for the latter, please. 

Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They didn't, Ben did.

Here's the truth that many Steelers fans won't want to accept, our coaching staff is abysmal and Ben retired this past off season and didn't tell anyone.  Ben was discouraged by the utter dogshit game plan against the Pats in last years AFCCG, this was why he contemplated retirement.  Imagine busting your ass all year to get to that game and have your coaches give the game to the opponent on a silver platter by utilizing a game plan (on both sides of the ball) that has been demonstrably proven, literally hundreds of times, to be a recipe for failure against the Belichick Pats.  Imagine knowing that, unless things fall perfectly for you, another SB title is a pipe dream simply by dint of the ineptitude of your coaching staff.  The Steelers have a roster that is top five in the NFL, as far as talent from top to bottom, yet they consistently lay huge eggs against inferior teams.  Tomlin is a great evaluater of talent, he is also good at relating to his players, however the latter is not always a strength.  Patton or Rommel's men didn't fight for them because they could relate to them, they did it because they were men who commanded respect, were worthy of that respect and demonstrated excellence in their profession.  Point being, you don't have to want to get a beer with a dude to charge a machine gun nest for them, or play through pain or give that last bit of energy and effort for them.

The Bengals, in a cosmic twist that would make Loki grin, actually showed the Steelers the value of moving on from a coach who has proven themselves incompetent.  At the very least Todd Haley needs to be fired.  The man calls the plays for the best top to bottom offensive roster in the league, at the very least top three, and the Steelers struggle to move the ball or score.  Ben will not play next year unless we demonstrate a commitment to winning that demands results from coaches as much as it demands of players.  Without Ben this team drafts in the high teens, low twenties every year, just like we did with Cowher when he had no one under center who was worth half a shit.  Make the move or prepare for mediocrity Art II.

Haha, everything you said after “imagine that” is the nightmare Bengals fans have been living with every year under Marvin Lewis. They’ve done decent enough in drafts to have a pretty talented roster but coaching/scheming has been jr varsity so far and can’t get us to the next level.

The firing of Zampese was most definitely the exception more than the rule. Was definitely needed but if you ask any Bengals fans if they actually believed it would happen most of them would tell you that’s not how Mike Brown operates. Unless one of us steps up and plays more consistently or gets hot at the end of the year I really don’t see the path to the AFC Championship going through the AFC North.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 10:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: First off, you're a horrible poster and rarely post anything of any value.

Second, it was obvious that I meant a response to my post, so you're pathetic, irrelevant attempts at insults are not a response.

I was pointing out that you have no response, which is typical of you.

So, do you have any points to make or are you just going to keep redirecting the discussion to avoid making it obvious that you have nothing with any substance to post?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Give me a break...   Violin

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000858648/article/big-ben-after-5-ints-maybe-i-dont-have-it-anymore

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 12:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Give me a break...   Violin

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000858648/article/big-ben-after-5-ints-maybe-i-dont-have-it-anymore

I took that has more sarcastic than anything.  He had a bad game.  He's had them before.  I'm more concerned that somehow between audibles and the game plan they only ran the ball 6 times int he first half against the league's worst run D.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They didn't, Ben did.

Here's the truth that many Steelers fans won't want to accept, our coaching staff is abysmal and Ben retired this past off season and didn't tell anyone.  Ben was discouraged by the utter dogshit game plan against the Pats in last years AFCCG, this was why he contemplated retirement.  Imagine busting your ass all year to get to that game and have your coaches give the game to the opponent on a silver platter by utilizing a game plan (on both sides of the ball) that has been demonstrably proven, literally hundreds of times, to be a recipe for failure against the Belichick Pats.  Imagine knowing that, unless things fall perfectly for you, another SB title is a pipe dream simply by dint of the ineptitude of your coaching staff.  The Steelers have a roster that is top five in the NFL, as far as talent from top to bottom, yet they consistently lay huge eggs against inferior teams.  Tomlin is a great evaluater of talent, he is also good at relating to his players, however the latter is not always a strength.  Patton or Rommel's men didn't fight for them because they could relate to them, they did it because they were men who commanded respect, were worthy of that respect and demonstrated excellence in their profession.  Point being, you don't have to want to get a beer with a dude to charge a machine gun nest for them, or play through pain or give that last bit of energy and effort for them.

The Bengals, in a cosmic twist that would make Loki grin, actually showed the Steelers the value of moving on from a coach who has proven themselves incompetent.  At the very least Todd Haley needs to be fired.  The man calls the plays for the best top to bottom offensive roster in the league, at the very least top three, and the Steelers struggle to move the ball or score.  Ben will not play next year unless we demonstrate a commitment to winning that demands results from coaches as much as it demands of players.  Without Ben this team drafts in the high teens, low twenties every year, just like we did with Cowher when he had no one under center who was worth half a shit.  Make the move or prepare for mediocrity Art II.

So, they know what Bengals players face each year? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I heard the greater Pittsburgh area was on suicide watch but I didn’t believe it. But after seeing some of the responses in here as well as other message boards, the rumors are true.

LOL @ “Steelers nation”.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 12:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Give me a break...   Violin

The Jacksonville Jaguars' secondary shook Ben Roethlisberger to his core on Sunday afternoon, picking off the bulky veteran five times.

I don't know why, but calling him a bulky veteran made me laugh.  I mean I've heard him called big or strong or even fat, but bulky?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Imagine busting your ass all year to get to the playoffs and have your coaches give the game to the opponent on a silver platter by utilizing a game plan (on both sides of the ball) that has been demonstrably proven, literally hundreds of times, to be a recipe for failure against the (fill in the blank with playoff opponent).

Being Bengal fans, we don't have to imagine. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 05:56 PM)Bengalzona Wrote:  
Being Bengal fans, we don't have to imagine. Ninja

the "fill in the blank" is the texans and steelers. eff j.j. watt. and hopefully eff ben. i'll be a justin houston fan on sunday. eff it i'll be a chief fan sunday. still say shitheads probly win. jmo. and cannot be trusted.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2017, 01:25 AM)WildCat Wrote: the "fill in the blank" is the texans and steelers. eff j.j. watt. and hopefully eff ben. i'll be a justin houston fan on sunday. eff it i'll be a chief fan sunday. still say shitheads probly win. jmo. and cannot be trusted.

I think if the steelers lose to the chiefs it will be a much tougher game for the Bengals as the steelers will be playing with much more desperation.

But yes, go chiefs and eff big ben.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2017, 11:34 AM)Beaker Wrote: I think if the steelers lose to the chiefs it will be a much tougher game for the Bengals as the steelers will be playing with much more desperation.

But yes, go chiefs and eff big ben.

That should be a good game and I’m going to miss a chunk of the 1st half. Sucks because in a way bye week is my favorite football week. Just relax and watch football without getting pissed.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 03:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The Jacksonville Jaguars' secondary shook Ben Roethlisberger to his core on Sunday afternoon, picking off the bulky veteran five times.

I don't know why, but calling him a bulky veteran made me laugh.  I mean I've heard him called big or strong or even fat, but bulky?

Ha, funny you should mention that, I thought the same thing. Ben looks like a walrus sloshing around back there. Hilarious
Ben is a dinosaur. The QB's of the future are quick and fast.
I don't recall in a long time seeing a team as fast as KC. They should easily beat Pitt.
The Bungals will not lose today, book it.
Reply/Quote
it figures. nice gameplan. defense showed up to play from the steelers, and they ran all over that poorly coached defense. steelers own the chiefs. looking forward to next week. bengal D won't let leveon or AB do that kinda shit. you know that's true.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 08:27 PM)WildCat Wrote: it figures. nice gameplan. defense showed up to play from the steelers, and they ran all over that poorly coached defense. steelers own the chiefs. looking forward to next week. bengal D won't let leveon or AB do that kinda shit. you know that's true.

I haven't seen a game plan fail so miserably from the first snap since the last Steelers game I watched.  Ninja
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
James Harrison when he's ready to bully Eric Fisher like a ginger middle schooler.

[Image: andrew-diggs-amp-hybrid-theory-deebo----...210888.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote